Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Admin

Can someone please explain to me ...what exactly becomes of a petition?
I understand that it has to be a topic discussed previously.
I understand I have to show both sides.
I also, understand that I need support for the petition and all the more...the better.

What I don’t understand is what happens with it..when and if any action is taken?

I suppose the nitty gritty I want to know is..is there power in a community majority supported petition?

If yes, what number is considered a majority? Does it have to be a server cluster ...or can it be world wide?

Thank you for your time.
Dual spec
Increase buff timers and change to group buffs
/anon /afk commands
Revamp the skill system
Group leader / group commands
Add more premium items
Please.

Re: Admin

[Moved to off topic]
Muldar previously explained that it's a mirror of regular F&S without explanation. More like +/-1, but previous topics have not lived up to its original intended use. That's why I'm not sure why it's even there as there is nothing different than the regular F&S subforum.

As to when updates reflect topics in the subforum, there isn't a cut and dry answer. Every topic gets looked at and I'm sure how the majority views a certain suggestion impacts what VR ends up deciding, but at the end of the day it's VR who decides what gets implemented. It isn't like if 90% of the community agrees then it would be implemented. This is not to say that the community has no power, because then why bother to have an F&S subforum anyway? Rather, VR gets the final decision instead of petition stats.
New to Forums? | Forum Rules and Guidelines | CH Support | Questions/Concerns/Opinions?

What is F and S?

I was hoping for a system that allowed the player base to ....maneuver in a way that got the devs to change...or implement things.

Like buff duration...etc..I could go on..but if it is a dead end street...pointless.

I would love to see a majority petition system between the player base and the devs. It could be a valuable tool. Though ....Maybe waiting till after the manadatory Apple overhaul goes live...to broach Dev priority lists would be smarter for me. I probably should re read the other post.

Anywho thanks...
Dual spec
/anon /afk commands
Revamp the skill system
Add more premium items
Please.

What is F and S?

I was hoping for a system that allowed the player base to ....maneuver in a way that got the devs to change...or implement things.

Like buff duration...etc..I could go on..but if it is a dead end street...pointless.

I would love to see a majority petition system between the player base and the devs. It could be a valuable tool. Though ....Maybe waiting till after the manadatory Apple overhaul goes live...to broach Dev priority lists would be smarter for me. I probably should re read the other post.

Anywho thanks...
Feedbacks and Suggestions
#NerfMages #AvoidBalance #WhyPlayARogue #MeatShieldOnly #HealingSlavesOnly

OP dps warrior on Belenus, hot af melee druid on Nuada. #Elementals #Apex

The way I would set up petitions is like this.

I would take feedback and suggestion threads that have been discussed with the team. We'd pick like 6 changes and give a description of how we would implement the change. Then, we would use that section to poll the suggestions for an actionable and feasible (keyword) change for the game.

We would pick the ones being polled because the team would already have a bigger picture plan. We would need changes that would align with that big picture and could be implemented with time restrictions.

The way I would set up petitions is like this.

I would take feedback and suggestion threads that have been discussed with the team. We'd pick like 6 changes and give a description of how we would implement the change. Then, we would use that section to poll the suggestions for an actionable and feasible (keyword) change for the game.

We would pick the ones being polled because the team would already have a bigger picture plan. We would need changes that would align with that big picture and could be implemented with time restrictions.
This is a great idea and I hope we get to participate in this kind of feedback in the near future. I’m really looking forward to what’s in store with the new team after the new engine is updated!

(Just don’t forget about official banks)
LadyNymeria
Level 230+ Rogue
General of Ascension
LadysHeart Level 220+ Druid
Level 220+ Ice Mage Valyria
Heartsbane 220+ Warrior
Level 220+ Ranger Sweet Tansy
Dreamfyre Level 220+ Lure Mage
190 Locker Rogue Catspaw

Danu

This is a great idea and I hope we get to participate in this kind of feedback in the near future. I’m really looking forward to what’s in store with the new team after the new engine is updated!

Oh, you don't want to know how hard I want to push clan banks. Do you know what I've spent this morning doing... OH buddy, someone put in a lot of effort to try and cover their tracks...

Oh, you don't want to know how hard I want to push clan banks. Do you know what I've spent this morning doing... OH buddy, someone put in a lot of effort to try and cover their tracks...
I had typed up a comment this morning about this and my power went out...topic was locked by the time I was back on LoL but my reply was basically saying this is exactly why one is so desperately needed. Otm allowed a loop hole for clan banks to be shared...but trusting one wrong person can ruin an entire clans work ...what happened today is not the first time something like this has happened :/
LadyNymeria
Level 230+ Rogue
General of Ascension
LadysHeart Level 220+ Druid
Level 220+ Ice Mage Valyria
Heartsbane 220+ Warrior
Level 220+ Ranger Sweet Tansy
Dreamfyre Level 220+ Lure Mage
190 Locker Rogue Catspaw

Danu

Currently, there is nothing that comes from petitions. That whole system needs to be reworked. It wasn't documented what the original purpose was for that section of the forums.

Sorry didn’t want to start an entire new thread..just to satisfy my curiosity.

Did you all move/update/ to the new engine with the last server reset?

Also, the quality of life update..that is still in the table? Or was the intended removal of the 220 plus penalty it?

Thanks
All the best
Dual spec
/anon /afk commands
Revamp the skill system
Add more premium items
Please.