Page 1 of 8

Well hello there VR ;)

Posted: Wed Jul 04, 2018 8:22 am
by Warlord666
Look what i found while backpacking trough Asia... #stalkeralert


Image

Re: Well hello there VR ;)

Posted: Wed Jul 04, 2018 8:53 am
by Wolfenstien
Why are you backpacking inside buildings lol

Re: Well hello there VR ;)

Posted: Wed Jul 04, 2018 8:53 am
by Tadaaah
Want to grab a beer?

Image


Mikkeller's after work to celebrate 'MURICA day!

Re: Well hello there VR ;)

Posted: Wed Jul 04, 2018 9:28 am
by Tadaaah
Warlord666 wrote:Look what i found while backpacking trough Asia... #stalkeralert


Moving to Off-topic.

Re: Well hello there VR ;)

Posted: Wed Jul 04, 2018 10:04 am
by Warlord666
Tadaaah wrote:Want to grab a beer?

Image


Mikkeller's after work to celebrate 'MURICA day!



Hehe if you could recommend some places ;)

Re: Well hello there VR ;)

Posted: Wed Jul 04, 2018 10:29 am
by Tadaaah
Warlord666 wrote:Hehe if you could recommend some places ;)


I'll be at Mikkeller's in Ekkamai after work for drinks. Feel free to join.

Re: Well hello there VR ;)

Posted: Wed Jul 04, 2018 1:17 pm
by Warlord666
I ll probably stop by a moment :p not sure if you ll still be there but i ll see

Re: Well hello there VR ;)

Posted: Wed Jul 04, 2018 6:12 pm
by Bitey
Warlord666 wrote:I ll probably stop by a moment :p not sure if you ll still be there but i ll see

How will you know who he is? I can see a problem with you walking into a bar and repeatedly yelling “Tadaaah! Tahdaaah!”

Image

Re: Well hello there VR ;)

Posted: Wed Jul 04, 2018 7:04 pm
by Alyssandra
Cracked me up, lol!

Re: Well hello there VR ;)

Posted: Wed Jul 04, 2018 7:54 pm
by Eragon123
Bitey wrote:How will you know who he is? I can see a problem with you walking into a bar and repeatedly yelling “Tadaaah! Tahdaaah!”

Image




I don't.