Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Any Musicians here?

I can play piano been playing for around 2 years now. Can't read music ,but can kinda "hear the song" and that's how I play songs. Can't really explain its like explaining colors to a blind person ,but I can play most songs by ear after a couple of times hearing it
Wow im hopeless at playing by ear, thats a real good talent!
To read music i still have to use about 10 mnemonics lol
Issartri - Ranger - Fingal - 170 - Blackfyre
Issartri - Ranger - Arawn - 80+
I quit, again, no one enjoys the game anymore bc yall complain too much, the whole thing is revolving around bosses and selfish dom clans.
Peace out - Issa

I can play piano been playing for around 2 years now. Can't read music ,but can kinda "hear the song" and that's how I play songs. Can't really explain its like explaining colors to a blind person ,but I can play most songs by ear after a couple of times hearing it
honestly idk how people read music its so hard lol. Playing by ear you can just figure out what key the song is in and use the melody to find the right hand and left hand is just the bass in most pop songs. Tried to learn some classical songs ,but its so boring xD. My friend can play piano amazing aswell and she can read music :(. My favorite thing to do tho is to just use parts from tons of different songs and just imrpov random stuff.
Also lel, slow songs are the best
If You sell your chickens you have no soul

honestly idk how people read music its so hard lol. Playing by ear you can just figure out what key the song is in and use the melody to find the right hand and left hand is just the bass in most pop songs. Tried to learn some classical songs ,but its so boring xD. My friend can play piano amazing aswell and she can read music :(. My favorite thing to do tho is to just use parts from tons of different songs and just imrpov random stuff.
Also lel, slow songs are the best
Lol true, ich can just figure out if it is in major or minor atm.
With guitar i struggle with playing by ear, i think its the 5 middle Cs i have lol
Imo classical songs sound better on gtr with a dropped tuning, and some overdrive, turn that Johann Strauss into Nita Strauss
I quit, again, no one enjoys the game anymore bc yall complain too much, the whole thing is revolving around bosses and selfish dom clans.
Peace out - Issa

Was forced to play piano for 9 years, but hate it.

Those scales still give me nightmares.
Damn man sad to hear that
Peace out - Issa

I play guitar and piano a bit and compose songs as well
Ooo nice :)
Peace out - Issa

Been playing the piano since 5 :p
Everyone been musicians for a long time wow (I've been doing it for like, a year)
Peace out - Issa