Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: How to play CH on your computer

You can use either Bluestacks or Nox. If you want to log multiple accounts at once I'd recommend Nox since it has multi client feature. You can also set up key binds in both programs allowing you to move and cast skills with your keyboard. Performance-wise Bluestacks is better, Nox also offers Root. (Both these programs are android emulators not IOS) The only hacking this offers people is botting, however mob spawn times stop this from being excessive and it honestly won't make anyone more than 10k every 24 hours. So playing yourself would be better than hacking, basically even OTM wouldn't have to worry about it. Neither of these programs allow you bot themselves though, it's a combination of these and, wait I shouldn't discuss this lol.

Going to try to use Nox, but my only question is whether or not the controls seem to be clunky or not. How do keyboard controls compare to iOS touchscreen controls? Will I be able to move around quickly? Do they allow for me to level as efficiently as I would be able to on a touchscreen device?
Movement is smoother, skill casting no difference really.

For some reason, I can't find Celtic Heroes on Bluestacks or Nox at all? Anyone available to help?
Try to download it off of a website or reinstall them thats what I do sometimes if they give problems.
Lir
ImmortalBain 225 Warrior Retired
Razor X 221 Ranger Active
Chraa Noob Rogue

[CENTER]
[/CENTER]
And
[CENTER]
[/CENTER]

For some reason, I can't find Celtic Heroes on Bluestacks or Nox at all? Anyone available to help?
I have not used BlueStacks; for Nox, you open the play store and get CH from there, as you would on a regular android device.
World Taranis

- Regenleif -
Rachmaninoff
Aedin Flameborn

Former Leader in theILLUMINATI, Aeon, and Taranis United

I am a Guide! If you need any tips/help/advice, Click Here to send me a message!