Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Praise for Celtic Heroes!

It is obvious to me how much you all at One Thumb care and are dedicated to excellence. You all are amazing. Little things like restoring items dropped or sold to merchants, taking our suggestions to heart and working with
us to invent new changes is amazing!

Also the game speaks for itself. It is truly revolutionary. We went from angry birds on the iPhone to this! Wow! IMO this rivals any of the best MMO's and games in general out there for any platform.

The fact that it is free, no subscription fee, on the iPhone, and makes you money is truly Epic. It makes us want to buy the upgrades you offer to support your efforts.

Congratulations and thank you!
Nerfed Mage ~140
Why play a class where skills cost more than other classes for same damage?
Why play a class with no auto attack?
Why play a class with 1/3 the armor?
Why play a caster?

Copy this sig! :)

Wiki: http://www.wisdomunderground.com/wiki

Re: Praise for Celtic Heroes!

Yes, especially with all these players making completly ridiculous posts such as "AdMiN PlZ HelPZ!"... You guys have obviously put in a lot of work and time into this game, and many people just dont see that, they just want to see results... I want to thank all of you at One Thumb, and you guys honestly all deserve a raise :)
I will occasionly browse the forums, but for the most part im done.

If you wish to contact me, please feel free to message, as my E-mail is hooked up with the messages :D

Thank you everyone, for making this a special game.