Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

The Walking Dead 2016! (Spoiler)

#1
At first when Abraham was killed I was like well OK OK I like him buy at least it's not someone I loved. Then....I was yelling at the TV Glenn!!! The way his eye was out and part when he said, "Maggie I will find you." For a moment I was Maggie. Lmao

Rick to me now is a punk. Lord I know he loves Carl but he needs to man up. Even Carl is braver by saying, "Just do it." By cutting his arm off.

Ezekiel I think wants some of Carols cookies and I don't mean the snack. He'd better leave the tiger at the door. By him bringing a fruit it reminded me of Adam & Eve.

I need for Carol and Maggie to go Rambo on Negan and his crew.

I miss Easton and wish he was back on the show :(
PurpleRain 226+ Mage
Vanity 227+ Druid

Image

I can't make the World Purple when it's Gray
Beta Android Tester

Re: The Walking Dead 2016! (Spoiler)

#3
Muldar wrote:That scene....brutal...

It most certainly was and no shows have me teary. I admit to getting all misty on Glenn. Huge loss and after them already making it look like he was gone from the past with the dumpster!
A man who cuts a ring off a zombie finger in an apocalypse for marriage is my kind of guy. :D
PurpleRain 226+ Mage
Vanity 227+ Druid

Image

I can't make the World Purple when it's Gray
Beta Android Tester

Re: The Walking Dead 2016! (Spoiler)

#4
PurpleRain wrote:
Muldar wrote:That scene....brutal...

It most certainly was and no shows have me teary. I admit to getting all misty on Glenn. Huge loss and after them already making it look like he was gone from the past with the dumpster!
A man who cuts a ring off a zombie finger in an apocalypse for marriage is my kind of guy. :D

Heads up Glenn :p
So many memes....

Re: The Walking Dead 2016! (Spoiler)

#5
Man is this terrible show still a thing? Why can't they all just get eaten or whatever so the terribleness can finally end?
Psalm 46:10 He says, "Be still, and know that I am God; I will be exalted among the nations, I will be exalted in the earth."

Solumbum-200
WeldenS-36
BlodgarmS-35
EragonS-27

Junior Journalist of the Dal Riata Daily Enquirer

Proud Clansman of Divergent

Re: The Walking Dead 2016! (Spoiler)

#6
Solumbum wrote:Man is this terrible show still a thing? Why can't they all just get eaten or whatever so the terribleness can finally end?

Miss you too Solumbum! Lol

"We're on easy street..."
I wish Daryl and Dwight would just team up and snatch Lucille and beat Negan's butt.
PurpleRain 226+ Mage
Vanity 227+ Druid

Image

I can't make the World Purple when it's Gray
Beta Android Tester

Re: The Walking Dead 2016! (Spoiler)

#7
PurpleRain wrote:
Solumbum wrote:Man is this terrible show still a thing? Why can't they all just get eaten or whatever so the terribleness can finally end?

Miss you too Solumbum! Lol

"We're on easy street..."
I wish Daryl and Dwight would just team up and snatch Lucille and beat Negan's butt.


Lol I have to admit that since the "discussion about Religion" thread got shut down, half of the reason that I keep coming to the off topic section is to see if I can bash any new walking dead threads.
Psalm 46:10 He says, "Be still, and know that I am God; I will be exalted among the nations, I will be exalted in the earth."

Solumbum-200
WeldenS-36
BlodgarmS-35
EragonS-27

Junior Journalist of the Dal Riata Daily Enquirer

Proud Clansman of Divergent

Re: The Walking Dead 2016! (Spoiler)

#10
Don't look Ghostly lol

Carl has more balls then his father!
I like Negan for some odd reason. It's them random comments with a smile. Lol

They brought Tara back into the story. Think she had a baby real life. I can see this new crew of women getting with Rick and the crew in my mind.

If you had one person that you'd want to take Negsn out who would it be and why?
PurpleRain 226+ Mage
Vanity 227+ Druid

Image

I can't make the World Purple when it's Gray
Beta Android Tester

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests