Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Rate the Last Movie(s) / TV Show(s) You've Watched

Venom was god-awful.
That’s what I’ve heard. I’ll probably watch it when it comes out fully, but it probably isn’t worth the movie ticket from what people have told me.

As for my latest TV shows: Arrow season 7 and Flash season 5 just started up, 10/10 on both of them. From the premieres, they both look like they are doing a good job of bringing each series back on course to their original goal.

Extremely good, loved ‘em both. Looking forward to Legends of Tomorrow’s upcoming season premiere!
Have questions about anything? PM me!
Alternatively, you can rarely find me online in Sulis.
Go team #WorldSkillsUSA2019!
Harbinger of cold hard logic and reason.
Check out the player-run Celtic Heroes Database!: celticheroesdb.com!

Venom was god-awful.
All of these superhero movies are trash that pander to the young and those seeking for nostalgia. I don't think we will ever see something like the Dark Knight trilogy again.

If you're looking for quality cinema without these overused cliches and laughable superpowers then best to stay away from anything produced by Marvel or DC.
Well, Marvel is owned by Disney, so of course their movies are going to be very family-friendly. It would be nice if they could venture a little more into the heavier territory though. Deadpool and Logan were both really good for different reasons.
Have questions about anything? PM me!
Alternatively, you can rarely find me online in Sulis.
Go team #WorldSkillsUSA2019!
Harbinger of cold hard logic and reason.
Check out the player-run Celtic Heroes Database!: celticheroesdb.com!

Venom was god-awful.
All of these superhero movies are trash that pander to the young and those seeking for nostalgia. I don't think we will ever see something like the Dark Knight trilogy again.

If you're looking for quality cinema without these overused cliches and laughable superpowers then best to stay away from anything produced by Marvel or DC.
I dunno about this, I'm not really a comic book fan or a marvel fan I just enjoy good movies and lately Marvels been bringing out some good ones; guardians of the galaxy, the last captain America was awsome, Avengers are starting to get good also.
Your right about the batman trilogy, still got no idea why DC stopped those when they was there #1 money makers.