Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Battery life on iOS

How much battery do u other iOS users lose while playing CH or any other game? I'm losing about 1 charge a minuet, I though my battery was broke but I spoke to someone else and they lose about the same so now I dunno if it's right.

Re: Battery life on iOS

I usually have half light, all graphics and 2 apps running in the background. My Ipad air 2 usually can last 3-5 hours with all that running.
Whats better then Celtic? Something called life I heard....
Epona
225 Ranger
217 Rogue
220 Druid
216 Mage
216 Warrior
Real life is more important

Finally got chance to check it out properly :)

Using and iPhone 5 with latest update installed
No background apps running
Half light
Graphics set to how they are when games installed, so on high I guess
3G/4G signal, depends what my phones feeling like lol

From 100% to 20% I was able to play for 1 hour 25 mins, I guess that must be about right then but that's a lot of battery gone in such a short amount of time.

Finally got chance to check it out properly :)

Using and iPhone 5 with latest update installed
No background apps running
Half light
Graphics set to how they are when games installed, so on high I guess
3G/4G signal, depends what my phones feeling like lol

From 100% to 20% I was able to play for 1 hour 25 mins, I guess that must be about right then but that's a lot of battery gone in such a short amount of time.
Idk enough about new ios version to be able to tell, but esq should ne right, new updat might have issues.

But anyway, don't look any further...lol...mixing 3G/4G connection and 3D games is the best battery killer :) you can't do much about it:/

I'm a guide, clic my sig to pm me!!
Hh

Hm so it's either wifi or a crappy battery, I dun have wifi cuz all id need it for is to play online games properly and that's not a big enough reason for me.

Tbh I feel like most updates Apple do makes ppl have problems with the battery's, it's not good. I just looked at the specs on the iPhones and compared them to the galaxy phones, even the Galaxy 5 has a much bigger battery than even the iPhone 6s and SE. I hate complaining about stuff and still using it but in this case I have no other options yet lol

I had a galaxy s4 that I played ch on for a few months when android first released and battery life may be longer but my phone would get really warm when I played ch for any length of time. My iPhone doesn't do that even on nights we kill necro gele and prot in a row
Thyra 204 rogue (Rosmerta)

Faolan Wariche 224 warrior (Arawn retired)

Hm so it's either wifi or a crappy battery, I dun have wifi cuz all id need it for is to play online games properly and that's not a big enough reason for me.

Tbh I feel like most updates Apple do makes ppl have problems with the battery's, it's not good. I just looked at the specs on the iPhones and compared them to the galaxy phones, even the Galaxy 5 has a much bigger battery than even the iPhone 6s and SE. I hate complaining about stuff and still using it but in this case I have no other options yet lol
Bigger battery doesn't necessary mean bigger lifetime ;) IOS optimization is waay better than android one, meaning they don't need a bigger bettery for the same result :D

I'm a guide, clic my sig to pm me!!
Hh