Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

For those that think Apple is the "greatest"

This is the new LG V10 and its stats.
This, is the "greatest phone to date" as proclaimed by unknowing apple fans and apple itself.
Tell me why people still argue that android "sucks" and apple is the greatest thing ever? Because it isnt. Look at the stats.

Lol just venting :D :twisted: :lol:
Shadow Lord of Rhiannon!
I make Dank Memes
Harambe will live
Need help with switching to DPS build. Someone halp :P

Re: For those that think Apple is the "greatest"

Don't think any true Apple fan has argued that iPhone has better specifications. Everyone knows that iPhone has a much worse price/performance ratio compared to its competitors.

Apple devices excell in its user-friendlness and moving from one iPhone to the next is a much smoother transition compared to switching to Android.
Last edited by Armo on Tue Mar 15, 2016 1:56 am, edited 1 time in total.
A mage at heart... Fire mage that is.
Currently actively playing the game.

Armo got the point here!!

I always say to people who ask me what to take:

If you enjoy managing you phone fully as u like, if u allow bugs to disturb you and spent time correcting them, if you want an open os where you can do (sometimes hard) whatever curstonization you want, go for android.

Otherway go for ios, 99% fully functional, more friensly user and store can repair your phone easlely.
Price tho...well as always for premium services

I did ios, and last year switched and felt in love with android. But if you dont like manually working on your device then prefer ios.

To the OP, check xiaomi phones also;) soooo cool price for crzy phones, with an ios look and an awsome rom

I'm a guide, clic my sig to pm me!!
Hh

Armo got the point here!!

I always say to people who ask me what to take:

If you enjoy managing you phone fully as u like, if u allow bugs to disturb you and spent time correcting them, if you want an open os where you can do (sometimes hard) whatever curstonization you want, go for android.

Otherway go for ios, 99% fully functional, more friensly user and store can repair your phone easlely.
Price tho...well as always for premium services

I did ios, and last year switched and felt in love with android. But if you dont like manually working on your device then prefer ios.

To the OP, check xiaomi phones also;) soooo cool price for crzy phones, with an ios look and an awsome rom
BUGS???? omggggggg its boutta go downnnnnn

jk tho realist, i understand people have their beliefs :lol: :D ios and android are both good os's, the hardware is obviously taken by android though.
Shadow Lord of Rhiannon!
I make Dank Memes
Harambe will live
Need help with switching to DPS build. Someone halp :P

I think Apple is really good from a hardware point of view (Build wise) bar the price of entry.

Android is starting to get closer with the new Nexus 6p flagship model but Android has become a very saturated market.

OS wise iOS is really solid but the customization options are horrible, understandable when they want to make it a user friendly experience.

I myself recently got a 11 inch Macbook mainly due to the build quality / girlfriends recommendation, a decent enough laptop to run some games and web browse that would not fall apart in a few years.

Both really do have their pros and cons.

I think Apple is really good from a hardware point of view (Build wise) bar the price of entry.

Android is starting to get closer with the new Nexus 6p flagship model but Android has become a very saturated market.

OS wise iOS is really solid but the customization options are horrible, understandable when they want to make it a user friendly experience.

I myself recently got a 11 inch Macbook mainly due to the build quality / girlfriends recommendation, a decent enough laptop to run some games and web browse that would not fall apart in a few years.

Both really do have their pros and cons.
apple has a very elegant design and good system easy to use , mostly very safe.. if not chinese ppl would hijack apple IDs..
anyways apple is a exclusive club their stores resellers etc mostly elegant designed etc.
i like apples support its mostly fast and customer friendly but my macbook didnt survive a simple cofee attack.. cost tons to repair instead do myself like i would have done with windows one :(.
same counts for android phones n tabs, all replacable easily speacially battery.. + the memory apple feature..
apple really lacks in microsubs,
~Exe~
I'm looking to change the perception of people and all of the beautiful things that it brings,-Exe2k15
Executive of Epona
Beetlejuice of Donn
Clan: Concordiia
Youtube channel:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC1strz ... vH82nKhe4Q

I absolutely loathe macbooks
All the parts are pc parts, saudered together overpriced for the quality, no hardware customization available,

Literally you can have a much more powerful pc laptop for the same price without the limitations...
pigman, with the fury of the pigs and the mind of a man
level 210+ rogue
Morrigan
Avalon
put your pants on, we're going out

I absolutely loathe macbooks
All the parts are pc parts, saudered together overpriced for the quality, no hardware customization available,

Literally you can have a much more powerful pc laptop for the same price without the limitations...
The soldering part threw me a bit too, I can understand why people would hate them.

I've got my main Pc rig for actual gaming but the Macbook does me for on the go, the only reason I needed it was because my Chromebook finally gave up.

Windows does have some good laptops but I find a lot of manufacturers currently are getting stuck in the Windows 10 bubble and trying to create weird laptop tablet hybrids.

Sacrificing power and performance for flippy lid features.

Being user-friendly is apple's forte indeed. Also, I never once thought even the strongest iphone can be better than the strongest android (v10), and generally I think the LGs are extremely good, but android is very annoying to me to use. Also, if looking at Galaxy for example, this phone has so many issues its horrible.
#NerfMages #AvoidBalance #WhyPlayARogue #MeatShieldOnly #HealingSlavesOnly

OP dps warrior on Belenus, hot af melee druid on Nuada. #Elementals #Apex

Being user-friendly is apple's forte indeed. Also, I never once thought even the strongest iphone can be better than the strongest android (v10), and generally I think the LGs are extremely good, but android is very annoying to me to use. Also, if looking at Galaxy for example, this phone has so many issues its horrible.
The Galaxy line up started strong but ended up diversifying its line so much that it is in the state we see today, variants upon variants.

Sony and their Android lineup had much the same issue if not worse, if you look at sites displaying all their releases it is mind boggling.

That is why I think the nexus line up has done so well, it has split into two versions of cheaper and flagship but both have the same base level of design.

Apple has the brand name and the easy UI which I think makes it a very easy experience to get into. For pure functionality I love Android though, it allows me to do whatever I want.