Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Expectations

What happened to the forums and your main site lol when I got back on I was expecting a whole new format or something :-|
Be true to the game, because the game will be true to you. If you try to shortcut the game, then the game will shortcut you. If you put forth the effort, good things will be bestowed upon you.

Re: Expectations

Just migration this time around I'm afraid ;)

Under our new servers we should be getting better speeds and uptime!
Ah ok
Be true to the game, because the game will be true to you. If you try to shortcut the game, then the game will shortcut you. If you put forth the effort, good things will be bestowed upon you.

What happened to all the posts after Jan 22? did you have to go off of an old backup?
Seems the hosting company took the server snapshot a few days before the actual migration.

I could run a restore of a forum back up I've made but I just want all backend stuff running smoothly before any issues are caused.

What happened to all the posts after Jan 22? did you have to go off of an old backup?
Seems the hosting company took the server snapshot a few days before the actual migration.

I could run a restore of a forum back up I've made but I just want all backend stuff running smoothly before any issues are caused.
Makes sense. good job on getting it back up and running!
YouTube | Mystery Chest Simulator | Cooking Guide | Legacy Boss Guide