Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: 2016 goals

rl goal- get all A's instead of 2 A's and the rest B's. i slacked off first semester and didnt study at all.
ch goals- been innactive, once school starts back up tomorrow it will be even harder to play because of sports and school. but my goal is to log in on weekends to lvl and finally get to 200+ without leaving the server when i am so close ._.
Join the club I have 4 A's 1D and 2B's
THAT ONE D IS AN AP CLASS AND I HATE COMPUTER PROGRAMMING SO MUCH :'( Web Development is so much easier :'(
I also didn't care about first semester.

Rl goal - spend time with my family way more instead of playing WoW and CSGO xD and reading manga :P

Ch goal - continue to still be inactive :)
Proud to be the Biggest Noob in crom :)
(Warrior) Heroskill: 191 - retired

Herne
(Druid) DemDruidsDoe - 221 (Totem Build Druid)

---> https://myanimelist.net/profile/Heroskill <---

Real life: Find a better paying job

League of Legends: Reach gold or plat V by the end of season six
Be true to the game, because the game will be true to you. If you try to shortcut the game, then the game will shortcut you. If you put forth the effort, good things will be bestowed upon you.

I plan to win the lottery and become president this year! .000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000001%
i heard u have more of a chance to be ran over then win the lottery :/ i rlly wanna win the lotto, but what do u do after u win it? get retired and get bored of doing nothing after a week. i love vacation because i get a break from school. but i the middle you get bored, imagine being retired at 20 not doing anything for 70 years
I would still work, I would just be able to fund all work opportunities I pursued and my presidential campaign for my second resolution.
I am awesome -me :)
level ---- Hybrid mage - taranis
First person ever to cosplay celtic heroes http://celtic-heroes.com/forum/viewtopi ... =4&t=78414
rubber chicken :O

Real life
Stay away from junk food while I have no cavities.
Less fast food, bye pizza, Chipotle *cries.*
Stop procrastinating.

Celtics life
Stay out of castle. (epic fail)
Start saving for once gawd!
Stay away from creepy players.
PurpleRain 226+ Mage
Vanity 227+ Druid
I can't make the World Purple when it's Gray
Beta Android Tester

With this title I feel the urge to quote someone's resolution and be like omg that's just goals! #2016goals
Houston/rogue216-lvl 216 combined-140 rogue and 76 druid,

Become one with the 216 today! Consultations are Monday- Friday 8 am to 6pm. No walk-ins, only scheduled appointments allowed!