Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Why do you like this game?

Hi, I would just like to know the reasons why you all love this game!

I love this game because it has some of the pagan festivals, (Ostara, Beltane, Samhuinn, Yulemas)
And I have pagan beliefs!
:)

:D
Issartri - Ranger - Fingal - 170 - Blackfyre
Issartri - Ranger - Arawn - 80+
I quit, again, no one enjoys the game anymore bc yall complain too much, the whole thing is revolving around bosses and selfish dom clans.
Peace out - Issa

Re: Why do you like this game?

Hi, I would just like to know the reasons why you all love this game!

I love this game because it has some of the pagan festivals, (Ostara, Beltane, Samhuinn, Yulemas)
And I have pagan beliefs!
:)

:D
That is actually a really cool reason to like the game :)

I like the game myself because through it I have met some amazing people both at OTM and on the forums.

In just approaching 3 months the people I have met have made me feel super welcome and it has been great to just sign onto the forums and chat with people.

A fun distraction from rl plus the chance to talk with people from different areas of the world. You can be quiet if you chose or you can be as loud as you wish. I've been playing for about 3.5 years now and still like it.
Arawn
LoneHawk - Mage - General Resurgence
Korac - Rogue

Celtic heroes appealed to me in 4 main ways. Here are them in order:

4. the leveling system is engaging and fun
3. the mythology is awesome(though not wonderfully accurate). Speaking as someone who loves celtic and norse mythology it is fun with its own game twist.
2. the social part of the game is awesome! Groups, trades, talking, whispers, shouts, clans etc.
1. The trading aspect of this game with so many people trading, shouting, whispering etc. Celtic heroes has developed an actual game economy. Not a normal mmo system like in most mmos, but a delicate system of prices, inflation, and almost stock when it comes to clans.
I am awesome -me :)
level ---- Hybrid mage - taranis
First person ever to cosplay celtic heroes http://celtic-heroes.com/forum/viewtopi ... =4&t=78414
rubber chicken :O

I like the game myself because through it I have met some amazing people both at OTM and on the forums.
and because the company writes your checks :lol:

I like it for the same reasons as a few others, its a good time passer. :)
Lugh Characters
Victraze
CastingShadow
Fingal Characters
Zippy I'm not always a rogue, but when I am I'm Zippy
Saint Victor He who uses flower power to take down his enemys
Only using red text on the forums from now on.

1. Social part - I like the forums and in game I feel that it mostly makes what the game is.

2. For a small game like this, its pretty exciting to see how it grows. In a few years it may be a much different and bigger game :O I remember how Aggragoth was this legendary boss which first kill took a few hours if i recall and now its becoming another Avatar of Donn :lol:

Celtic heroes appealed to me in 4 main ways. Here are them in order:

4. the leveling system is engaging and fun
3. the mythology is awesome(though not wonderfully accurate). Speaking as someone who loves celtic and norse mythology it is fun with its own game twist.
2. the social part of the game is awesome! Groups, trades, talking, whispers, shouts, clans etc.
1. The trading aspect of this game with so many people trading, shouting, whispering etc. Celtic heroes has developed an actual game economy. Not a normal mmo system like in most mmos, but a delicate system of prices, inflation, and almost stock when it comes to clans.
How is leveling engaging and fun :P
to me its a chore
[CENTER]
[/CENTER]