Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Human psychology. 1.0.1

One of my old teachers was a psychology major in college, so I decided to visit my old school and get in contact with him. I just got finished up, and id like to make a few points about human psychology.

Placebo = real?
Placebos are mind tricks. But, in one case, most popularly in the movie unbroken, one man died. The other two imagined having eggs, toast, coffee, and other meals for breakfast lunch and dinner. They survived over a week longer, and maybe wouldve survived longer if the Japanese hasnt found them.
• what happened here?
Well, scientists don't exactly know how. But currently the theory is that neural electricity can stimulate the organs to feel healthier, making them weaker, but they push on.

This can be applied in many ways, but now let's get into viewpoints.

This is something. Struggle with myself.
Viewing something through someone else's viewpoint.
For a firsthand answer, I searched socially taboo/critical issues on yahoo answers.
Someone asked a question about cinnamon roll.

Multiple people made very scientific and accurate responses, alongside a couple irreveantbquestions and trolls. But... One stood out.
The authors chosen answer.
It was something very religious, which I won't repeat so there won't be any arguements on here.
But it said something related to it being a unnatural lust.

Morbid curiosity:
• We have all heard of the "do not click me" signs indicating someone wants us to see something.
This is morbid curiosity, which is our natural curiosity brought on by the higher thinking part of our brain. The reason animals like alligators didn't drive cars by time we were on earth is because they don't have this brain section. Curiosity is shown in this example:
A man was experimenting with some chemicals when he found his mixing stick was covered in a hardening fluid. When he tried to wipe it off, it light on fire. Thus the invention of the match.
One experiment included groups of people. They had to show signs of emotion, but they weren't actors. They had to do things such as hitting a life-like baby doll, cutting off a living rats head, and drink lighter fluid.
If I find the video about this ill link it.

Im hoping to edit this into a whole textbook, so please pm me feedback or stuff you would like added. I have more stuff to add, but im being a little quick posting This :lol:
I go back to college next year because of rescheduling.
Should I major in:
A) game design
B) different school (lawyer school, will have to reschedule)
C) psychology (will take an extra 2yrs)
D) human anatomy

Pm me your answer, and also pm me any feedback,
Or asking for the yahoo answers link.
Last edited by Loco cola on Mon Sep 07, 2015 3:56 am, edited 1 time in total.
Wafflez.
(|%}^=

Re: Human psychology.

placebo affect is real, been tested.

also idk if it works like having imagining something it physically happens to ur body. i have very limiting knowledge from this from watching Game Theory but that show hasnt given me anything worse then an A in science so i trust it as a resource.

placebo affect works were if u believe something is actually happening, it will. e.g. they had people take sugar pills before surgery and they told the people it was a numbing pill. these sugar pills were not only stronger then the real pills, they had the same power as morphine.

also u know those power braces with the sticky that increased balance and what not. never worked for me but i never believed it could work. others claim it worked amazingly and the compony went bankrupt because they had to say the brace didnt do anything scientifically.
lvl 1+ Mage on Donn

Mail me in game when u see this
Main account-
Thebeast1221 lvl 127
Chieftain of Violation
Danu
(Thebeast1221 name already taken that's why 1224)
"You won't be getting any thanks from me, now shut you mouth and watch your back''
[CENTER]
[/CENTER]

Pick which you love the most :) study hard and never stop focusing on your goal haha

"Do not press that button." When we hear do not or don't we will most likely do the opposite of that and do it instead.
~I'mdead~

"Do not press that button." When we hear do not or don't we will most likely do the opposite of that and do it instead.
Yes thankyou! Morbid curiosity has been noted
Wafflez.
(|%}^=

U said ur already majoring in law school and programming, I doubt ur really doing any of that, nor we're the ppl u should ask.
#NerfMages #AvoidBalance #WhyPlayARogue #MeatShieldOnly #HealingSlavesOnly

OP dps warrior on Belenus, hot af melee druid on Nuada. #Elementals #Apex