Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Hidden prize?

Lol speaking of the ranking beside our name for the post count, how far have some people gotten for their post rating thing? High chief etc
Warchief was last ranking EXISTING until I hit 5000 posts, then I PMed OTM and was like "5000, wheres my damn new rank?" and they were like "Crim we love you heres a new rank we made called High Chieftain", and thats the story of High Chieftain rank, now I suppose I'll get smacked by OTM.
#NerfMages #AvoidBalance #WhyPlayARogue #MeatShieldOnly #HealingSlavesOnly

OP dps warrior on Belenus, hot af melee druid on Nuada. #Elementals #Apex

Is there a hidden prize if we post a certain amount of posts? Because hearing people worry about how many post someone posts is absolutely ridiculous, there is no benefit from posting a ton of posts why do people get mad at that. There is excessive posting when someone over and over posts on single thread but worrying about how's many posts someone has is weird, unless there is a reward.
You fall into a trance; your legs stop working; your eyes face the sky above. A rumble fills your ears as the clouds part like Moses parted the Red Sea. The Celtic God Balor comes down from the heavens and greets you with his glory and grace. That's when you know you've hit High Chieftain. That's when you know you've made it. ;)

On a side note, moved to Off Topic.

Forum Rules | Avoid Naming and Shaming | The Important Stuff
Want me to read your post? Quote me!

Post count is just a matter of prestige for some.

The problem with it is that it is super obvious when people try quantity over quality and it gets rather annoying..

I know it does not effect me in anyway, buy I am on the forums often and I am always interested in new posts. Often, the post is a spammer and it is wasting ur time.

Happens on some topics so much I dont even bother going through the whole thread because I dont want to read how people are obsessed with chickens or the five posts of one guy in a row.

I would honestly be happier if post count would be removed. We would only have quality posts.
Have questions? Click this sentence!
Click this. I dare you. Bet you wont.
Find me on Herne - Darkeice
Or on Balor - MisterWiskers
▼Please do this▼
Cross Platform!

Post count is just a matter of prestige for some.

The problem with it is that it is super obvious when people try quantity over quality and it gets rather annoying..

I know it does not effect me in anyway, buy I am on the forums often and I am always interested in new posts. Often, the post is a spammer and it is wasting ur time.

Happens on some topics so much I dont even bother going through the whole thread because I dont want to read how people are obsessed with chickens or the five posts of one guy in a row.

I would honestly be happier if post count would be removed. We would only have quality posts.
quantity over quality? I know a guy or a girl honestly idk what it is.