Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: greatest gamer moment

When you find someone split in agar.io and u take it all and become #1.
I know how you feel :3 I loved playing this @.@
Attachments
image.jpg
image.jpg (225.46 KiB) Viewed 1900 times
Dynamit1 - 215 Druid
Dynasaur - 205 Mage
Dynamit3 - 223 Rogue
Dynamit4 - 220 Warrior
Dynamit5 - 217 Ranger

And I'm sorry but how could you possibly find a shiny pokemon without gameshark. I beat fire red and lead green multiple times over and never once did I ever hear of such a thing.
They are very rare? I didn't use gameshark for it. It's possible as well as very random and I to also beat games multiple times.

I quit pokemon after ruby and sapphire. Although I did play diamond some. Nothing like the older ones. They just weren't the same to me.
the remake of saph and ruby was great. the delta episode was awesome too at the end of the game. the game theory on the delta episode was great too
lvl 1+ Mage on Donn

I quit pokemon after ruby and sapphire. Although I did play diamond some. Nothing like the older ones. They just weren't the same to me.
the remake of saph and ruby was great. the delta episode was awesome too at the end of the game. the game theory on the delta episode was great too
lvl 1+ Mage on Donn

my greatest moment was in legend of zelda: ocarina of time, after beating the water temple. :)
that or in lost planet 2, (great game btw) after beating the cat g akrid that killed me 40 times over. it felt like i was playing dark souls.
Hogana (Retired)
I creep around the forums.

Beating the lava boss in dark souls, died like 20 times till I rage quit then went back to it. Sadly right after I beat it I got stuck on the 2 bosses you fight at the same time in the next area and got so mad I quit the game.
Shadowbolt3- 224 Rogue
Shadmistress- 188 Mage
Shadowbolt2- 113 Warrior (Retired)
Helaman- 157 Locker Rogue
ShadShot- 89 Ranger
Shadow Bolt- 82 Druid
Raganos- 100 Warrior
World: Crom
Proud member of Seed

I've always thought dark souls was really easy.
I used to play and find it easy, haven't played it in a while as I went to darksiders 2, went on dark souls the other day and couldn't get past the first boss :/ lol
Dynamit1 - 215 Druid
Dynasaur - 205 Mage
Dynamit3 - 223 Rogue
Dynamit4 - 220 Warrior
Dynamit5 - 217 Ranger