Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Protein powder/shakes!

Okay when it comes to protein shakes you can take it either or. Whatever your preference. I like it after mostly cause I use milk with mine and I also use some glutamine because it helps muscle recovery so you won't be so sore and fatigued the next day. Also, keep in mind that protein is protein. There is no certain type. So think before going to GNC and spending 80-90 dollars when you could save some money. As far as abs, pretty much every workout you do works them in some way. Now for a straight ab workout I just recommend looking at a few ab workout videos by Frank Medrano. He is one of the best calisthenic trainers I know. Truly insane.

Okay when it comes to protein shakes you can take it either or. Whatever your preference. I like it after mostly cause I use milk with mine and I also use some glutamine because it helps muscle recovery so you won't be so sore and fatigued the next day. Also, keep in mind that protein is protein. There is no certain type. So think before going to GNC and spending 80-90 dollars when you could save some money. As far as abs, pretty much every workout you do works them in some way. Now for a straight ab workout I just recommend looking at a few ab workout videos by Frank Medrano. He is one of the best calisthenic trainers I know. Truly insane.
That sir is somewhat true...their are different protein shakes...it all depends on what your looking for...they have different types of protein and amounts of protein depending on what you are tryin to do...ie: body building, marathon running (other endurance activities), and loose weight...

wait... CH players workout? :lol:
Lugh Characters
Victraze
CastingShadow
Fingal Characters
Zippy I'm not always a rogue, but when I am I'm Zippy
Saint Victor He who uses flower power to take down his enemys
Only using red text on the forums from now on.