Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Who Plays Runescape?

Im sorry admin but maybe u just havnt played it but in runes ape killing mobs and doing quests isn't the only things to do. It's a world where u can craft things cut trees down to make fire and cook raw food go fishing make arrows smith things smelt the ore u mined into smithing bars etc. It gives the game so much more. We have been asking u since pre stonevale and shalemont update to implement these things I even got my clan to make a separate account so we could bank things like gems and stuff cause I thought u would be doing it. Now I'm not chieftan anymore cause I stopped playing and waited for update. My clan remains strongest on taranis and I believe we were the first clan to make forum page and our own clan bank char. I'm sure if u implement some of these things into game u would receive a giant thank you from players
Username: LordOfOrder MinionOfOrder
Level: 53 55 Warrior Mage
World : Taranis
Clan: TheOrder - Without Order, There Is Chaos

Hey there

I'm quite interested in what makes runescape such a hugely popular game, they must be doing something very well! I'd appreciate hearing from any players what they think about this.

Thanks!

One acronym... PvP
--Jonas
Server: Taranis
"TMNT" Level 37 DexDruid
"Twink" Level 37 PvP Rogue (Soon as it comes out :D)
Sleep really makes one feel rested...

Hey there

I'm quite interested in what makes runescape such a hugely popular game, they must be doing something very well! I'd appreciate hearing from any players what they think about this.

Thanks!

One acronym... PvP
Gross. lol

The real reason runescape is a great game is because of the monthly updates and their constant attention to player feedback. The involve themselves with their player community. They have a large amount of quests and not to mention, a lot of humor too. Celtic Heroes is well on their way to being a great game. Runescape took years to develop and revise itself from what it was (I started playing the Week after the phat event... still regretting not having gotten on just a week sooner lol), so Celtic Heroes is on the right track.
World: Belenus
IGN: HelgaTheGreat, HelgaTheSwift
Class:Rogue, Ranger
Level: 55, 56

Hey there

Thanks!

One acronym... PvP
Gross. lol

The real reason runescape is a great game is because of the monthly updates and their constant attention to player feedback. The involve themselves with their player community. They have a large amount of quests and not to mention, a lot of humor too. Celtic Heroes is well on their way to being a great game. Runescape took years to develop and revise itself from what it was (I started playing the Week after the phat event... still regretting not having gotten on just a week sooner lol), so Celtic Heroes is on the right track.
And the real reason Runescape is obviously dying is because JageX no longer cares about gameplay. Note that when the PvP system was taken away in 2007 (Wilderness). The game because terrible and useless and many people quit.
--Jonas
Server: Taranis
"TMNT" Level 37 DexDruid
"Twink" Level 37 PvP Rogue (Soon as it comes out :D)
Sleep really makes one feel rested...