Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Bilingual Discussion

English and Spanish ;) and I also know some French. I'd love to learn some form of Chinese however.
Mandarin is way too complicated for me... A new alphabet and everything...
I am a Moderator Need any help? Private message me here or send me a mail in-game, Liviticus on every world.

Re: Bilingual Discussion

I've grown up leaning English and Chinese at the same time, so technically i dont even have a first language but however my English is much better than my Chinese as i live in Australia. I still speak Chinese fluently and recognise some of the alphabet but thats it. Its mandarin that i speak and I've been told by my parents when i was really little (like 5yrs old) i was able to speak Cantonese as well but have now forgotten that.

For those wondering, Chinese alphabet isn't too hard to understand. Many of the characters are like pictures and represent what they mean.

Eg. 王 means King or Emperor. 玉 is Jade, aka known as the 'Kings Jewel' thats why there is the added dot. 囯 is country or empire roughly translated. It is the King symbol surrounded by a square as if uniting it all, just like an empire or country.
181 Druid
166 Rouge

Veteran CH Player, playing since December 2011.
Proud owner of a white coven

Proud Member of Aeon
"Patience is bitter, but its fruit is sweet"
There is no sweet fruit for CH...