Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Stupidest decisions ever made on ch?

This actually ot me thinking about what would really be my worst decision ever, This one tops the list by far. On the last week or so before the update, this guy offered me his acc because he was quitting. (lvl 122 warrior full meteor) I was all like SWEET!!! a free lvl 122!! I was so wrong, I actually checked it out first gear check, you know all that fun stuff. I changed the pass because I didn't want him to just come back and take all my stuff while i was not on. Later that day I sent over my Heroic ammy, Sparkling shivercowl charm, and about 100k. He basically took everything of value from my acc and I raged so hard because I don't buy a whole lot of plat, It took me a LONG time to get all of that stuff. I told my clan about it (Einigkeit) and actually a few people have actually been scammed/greifed by him too. I sent in a report form and gave all the names of all my scammed clannies and talked about the issue and asked for him to get a perma-ban because I didn't want this to happen to anybody else. After a few days of seeing him around asking and BEGGING for my stuff back and telling him that he was reported. I haven't seen him since after a couple days after the report was probably read.
Let me know if one4u2envy is even still around, he was the scammer.
CROM/Active
Burgoise - 202+ smol DPS Warrior
Siliske - 170+ Hybrid Druid

Epona/Inactive
YungShottie - 170 Ranger - Retired

Best farming methods, get 200k in 30 minutes.
https://youtu.be/dQw4w9WgXcQ

This actually ot me thinking about what would really be my worst decision ever, This one tops the list by far. On the last week or so before the update, this guy offered me his acc because he was quitting. (lvl 122 warrior full meteor) I was all like SWEET!!! a free lvl 122!! I was so wrong, I actually checked it out first gear check, you know all that fun stuff. I changed the pass because I didn't want him to just come back and take all my stuff while i was not on. Later that day I sent over my Heroic ammy, Sparkling shivercowl charm, and about 100k. He basically took everything of value from my acc and I raged so hard because I don't buy a whole lot of plat, It took me a LONG time to get all of that stuff. I told my clan about it (Einigkeit) and actually a few people have actually been scammed/greifed by him too. I sent in a report form and gave all the names of all my scammed clannies and talked about the issue and asked for him to get a perma-ban because I didn't want this to happen to anybody else. After a few days of seeing him around asking and BEGGING for my stuff back and telling him that he was reported. I haven't seen him since after a couple days after the report was probably read.
Yeah I'm pretty sure giving your account away or in your case receiving a free account is against policy for those reasons

I was skeptical about him actually quitting, because a lvl 40 rogue whom i didn't know was pressuring me to just dump every last item and gold piece into the acc. I don't know what stupidity drove me to even give him my 80k charm, hero ammy, and 100k.
CROM/Active
Burgoise - 202+ smol DPS Warrior
Siliske - 170+ Hybrid Druid

Epona/Inactive
YungShottie - 170 Ranger - Retired

Best farming methods, get 200k in 30 minutes.
https://youtu.be/dQw4w9WgXcQ

Same here! But when I saw the warrior it was up to full froze. Was bout a week or two ago(?)
I put it in a nice clan, then he logged on changed pass and took the onyx armor I worked so hard for
Wafflez.
(|%}^=