Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Silence for Leelah Alcorn

females can have the mindset of a man.
#mulan
Best animated musical to date.

Sorry for going off-topic
I am a Moderator Need any help? Private message me here or send me a mail in-game, Liviticus on every world.

Regardless of why so eone chooses to commit suicide, I can't condone it. Its a very cowardly act that the perpetrator doesn't have to live with the consequences of. While the family may not have been respectful of her wishes, many friends will be mourning their loss. What is worse is the fact that by jumping in front of a moving vehicle, she caused so eone else to kill her. That person is going to have to live with that for the rest of their life.

While it is tragic that the family couldn't accept how she felt that she needed to be, I cannot support such selfishness.
Beware the chickens, they are duplicitous.

Regardless of why so eone chooses to commit suicide, I can't condone it. Its a very cowardly act that the perpetrator doesn't have to live with the consequences of. While the family may not have been respectful of her wishes, many friends will be mourning their loss. What is worse is the fact that by jumping in front of a moving vehicle, she caused so eone else to kill her. That person is going to have to live with that for the rest of their life.

While it is tragic that the family couldn't accept how she felt that she needed to be, I cannot support such selfishness.
all deaths are tragic if you die struggling, even if she was a coward, you dont have the right to judge that or criticize a dead body (since she isnt here to defend herself) but nonetheless irrelevant to the purpose of the thread, all the following 8 pages are irrelevant to the thread. Before I go on topic, wtf? Lol so many personal attacks on pigman outta revenge from other debated topics, what is in a debate should never be personal...

This however, isn't a debate, and ironically there's been debates in a topic meant as a moment of silence. Let's get back to that (or ignore my post which will happen in 3, 2, 1 see i told you).

I hope she rests in peace, she's in a time of struggle but just know that within this century it'll change, even socially, people just need to listen to th inner voices in their heads, at least they have the voice though. My sympathies to her, her family, and her friends.
Houston/rogue216-lvl 216 combined-140 rogue and 76 druid,

Become one with the 216 today! Consultations are Monday- Friday 8 am to 6pm. No walk-ins, only scheduled appointments allowed!

all deaths are tragic if you die struggling, even if she was a coward, you dont have the right to judge that or criticize a dead body (since she isnt here to defend herself) but nonetheless irrelevant to the purpose of the thread, all the following 8 pages are irrelevant to the thread. Before I go on topic, what? Lol so many personal attacks on pigman outta revenge from other debated topics, what is in a debate should never be personal...

This however, isn't a debate, and ironically there's been debates in a topic meant as a moment of silence. Let's get back to that (or ignore my post which will happen in 3, 2, 1 see i told you).

I hope she rests in peace, she's in a time of struggle but just know that within this century it'll change, even socially, people just need to listen to th inner voices in their heads, at least they have the voice though. My sympathies to her, her family, and her friends.
Thank you so much for steering the topic back to what it was meant to be originally.

I do hope Leelah found peace in the afterlife.
Mother Nature - Level 52 Druid

RIP, unfortunately there is still years to come before the whole populace realizes that some people are just born different.
Thankyou
Anyhow im done here, would rather just walk away as there are too many personal ties to the issue for myself.
@twi thankyou for the thread, sorry for partaking in the hijacking
Wasn't directed at you, but I never understand the flak the LGBT people get all the time.
Maybe because it is seen as repulsive by many people?
If two wrongs don't make a right, try three.
~Laurence J. Peter

Gender and sex are different
Gender IS a choice

Sex is anatomy
I love everything you have said in this topic. I agree with all of it. My son is a bisexual cross dresser but if he decided he needed to be full female, I would love and respect his choice.

Leelah's parents put her through horrendous counseling to try to "fix" her, like she was defective.
Thyra 204 rogue (Rosmerta)

Faolan Wariche 224 warrior (Arawn retired)