Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Silence for Leelah Alcorn

#111
Michael_XXX wrote:
Vulture wrote:Okay woah back up, you say you're a pedophile if you have an attraction to someone under 18. You can't seriously be saying that the 18 year olds in 12th grade dating their 17 year old partners also in the same grade are pedophiles.

By definition and legal practice-- yes....

Okay and the same could be said for 'speeding' at 61 km/h in a 60 km/h zone. While it's technically or by definition 'speeding' it's definitely not enforced and I can say exactly the same about my example for high school dating. Say I'm 17 dating my 17 year old girlfriend and all of a sudden my birthday comes up so then I magically become a pedophile? Doesn't work like that.

This thread is a joke. Silence for 'x' named individual, as though she's some type of god that needs to be worshipped and praised or honoured after ending her life. How about silence for all the people across the world that have died in the time it took me to write this? Anyways what is silence going to do? Bring her back to life? She chose to end it on her own. Is it going to make a government change their ways because everyone shut their traps for a moment? Of course not. Will it stop bullying? :lol: look at all the negativity in just this small group of people. This thread is top kek 2k15 idk why you even bothered

Lugh
  • Vulture - Level 220 Rogue
  • Venus - Level 195 Druid


123456 wrote:a druid can out dps a ranger fairly easily in a dps build. Adrith

1234567 wrote: Hrung ring+mordy spear > necro ring+edl dagger. Furyion

limbo

Re: Silence for Leelah Alcorn

#113
SubZ3ro wrote:Well, the silence was held 21 days ago, anyone else forget about it? lol

This just seems ridiculous to me. Everybody be silent to honour something that cowardly ended it's life? Nty.
Image


If two wrongs don't make a right, try three.
~Laurence J. Peter

Re: Silence for Leelah Alcorn

#114
yakat wrote:
SubZ3ro wrote:Well, the silence was held 21 days ago, anyone else forget about it? lol

This just seems ridiculous to me. Everybody be silent to honour something that cowardly ended it's life? Nty.

Its easy until ur in someone's shoes.

I'll just state what I think about what was being said in here and run off :

Normal or abnormal, how to define it? Well.... Neither. We're not capable of defining it as it is quite a paradox that is beyond human's current brain usage. Philosophy says that if the human would be able to use more of his brain (what we use now is very low) then it would be possible to think in ways that seem impossible now, in other words, paradox exist due lack of human brain usage.

As for the bible, its also a tough one. Im jewish, does it mean I dont accept homosexusal ppl? I do accept them. Am I grossed by them? Im not, I have some I know, some I dislike due their personality (I'll add something about it later) but I know gay ppl who have great personality and are great ppl and I dont see any problem hanging near them or talking to them.
What does annoy me is what makes it that way, and I think that even gay ppl themselves make it that way. A common person (including myself ofc), if called gay would be offended, but u dont need to be offended as its not offensive. Some might hate it, but black, gay, jewish, muslim, arab, lesbian, trans and all these things that are often hard to talk about arent offensive. Something I really hate it when gay ppl differ themselves from others, for example in comedy, many many gay ppl take many jokes (that are meant for fun, not to insult ofc) as offensive, yet its fine to joke about straight ppl. The parades, I dont like them, I find that a need to have attention and a way to differ themselves from others. What about other ppl who arent as accepted among ppl? Many ppl are racists, races dont have their parades for that do they? And racism is one of the worst things in the world.

Now as for the bible itself, ppl here who are atheists use the words 'sin' and 'going to hell' while having near to no knowledge about the bible. Does the bible send a gay person to hell? No matter what? Do u think its just a sin that is so bad that cant be fixed? Then u need to correct urselves, the bible first of all talks about the good of ppl, not the religious ones, not those who pray, not those who never sin, but good ppl.
Many good ppl sin, and lets say that being gay is a sin, does it mean it cant be fixed? Do u think that the bible really says that a good person whos gay will be sent to hell? Thats really idiotic (there are many religious ppl who say that, and I just laugh at them). The religion may not accept that, but it doesnt mean that it'll be heavily punished. All in all, dont use the bible so carelessly, ur making fools out of urselves.

Suicide, its good to talk about it as it helps (been proven too), but its very complicated to speak about it as u can never understand it until u go through the feelings, hopefully u wont suicide urself.

Transgender, 'he' or 'she', I dont care, its a human? Great, thats all needed, u can call it shemale if u want, its still a human being.

Overall, this thread was good at some point but went down the road, its excellent to debate, but that wasnt a debate, also while the CH community is mostly amazing, in anything religious related or sexuality related, this forum is one of the most ignorant forums Ive seen, ppl can hate each other and crush anyone's opinion to 'prove' his, thats one of the things that I hate seeing the most, many ppl here just say 'f*ck u opinions' if its an atheist/religious/a person supporting something such as homosexuality talking, just because they strongly unaccept it and thats just disgusting.

Bigotry, thats a new word I learned from all these types of threads, that, and that many ppl are here that type of ppl for no reason.
#NerfMages #AvoidBalance #WhyPlayARogue #MeatShieldOnly #HealingSlavesOnly

OP dps warrior on Belenus, hot af melee druid on Nuada. #Elementals #Apex

Re: Silence for Leelah Alcorn

#115
Criminal wrote:
yakat wrote:
SubZ3ro wrote:Well, the silence was held 21 days ago, anyone else forget about it? lol

This just seems ridiculous to me. Everybody be silent to honour something that cowardly ended it's life? Nty.

Its easy until ur in someone's shoes.

I'll just state what I think about what was being said in here and run off :

Normal or abnormal, how to define it? Well.... Neither. We're not capable of defining it as it is quite a paradox that is beyond human's current brain usage. Philosophy says that if the human would be able to use more of his brain (what we use now is very low) then it would be possible to think in ways that seem impossible now, in other words, paradox exist due lack of human brain usage.

As for the bible, its also a tough one. Im jewish, does it mean I dont accept homosexusal ppl? I do accept them. Am I grossed by them? Im not, I have some I know, some I dislike due their personality (I'll add something about it later) but I know gay ppl who have great personality and are great ppl and I dont see any problem hanging near them or talking to them.
What does annoy me is what makes it that way, and I think that even gay ppl themselves make it that way. A common person (including myself ofc), if called gay would be offended, but u dont need to be offended as its not offensive. Some might hate it, but black, gay, jewish, muslim, arab, lesbian, trans and all these things that are often hard to talk about arent offensive. Something I really hate it when gay ppl differ themselves from others, for example in comedy, many many gay ppl take many jokes (that are meant for fun, not to insult ofc) as offensive, yet its fine to joke about straight ppl. The parades, I dont like them, I find that a need to have attention and a way to differ themselves from others. What about other ppl who arent as accepted among ppl? Many ppl are racists, races dont have their parades for that do they? And racism is one of the worst things in the world.

Now as for the bible itself, ppl here who are atheists use the words 'sin' and 'going to hell' while having near to no knowledge about the bible. Does the bible send a gay person to hell? No matter what? Do u think its just a sin that is so bad that cant be fixed? Then u need to correct urselves, the bible first of all talks about the good of ppl, not the religious ones, not those who pray, not those who never sin, but good ppl.
Many good ppl sin, and lets say that being gay is a sin, does it mean it cant be fixed? Do u think that the bible really says that a good person whos gay will be sent to hell? Thats really idiotic (there are many religious ppl who say that, and I just laugh at them). The religion may not accept that, but it doesnt mean that it'll be heavily punished. All in all, dont use the bible so carelessly, ur making fools out of urselves.

Suicide, its good to talk about it as it helps (been proven too), but its very complicated to speak about it as u can never understand it until u go through the feelings, hopefully u wont suicide urself.

Transgender, 'he' or 'she', I dont care, its a human? Great, thats all needed, u can call it shemale if u want, its still a human being.

Overall, this thread was good at some point but went down the road, its excellent to debate, but that wasnt a debate, also while the CH community is mostly amazing, in anything religious related or sexuality related, this forum is one of the most ignorant forums Ive seen, ppl can hate each other and crush anyone's opinion to 'prove' his, thats one of the things that I hate seeing the most, many ppl here just say 'f*ck u opinions' if its an atheist/religious/a person supporting something such as homosexuality talking, just because they strongly unaccept it and thats just disgusting.

Bigotry, thats a new word I learned from all these types of threads, that, and that many ppl are here that type of ppl for no reason.

I have to agree with you on this crim. but as you have said, I dislike the parades because of that reason, why do they have to make themsleves stand out?? That type of attention isn't the type you would want to be getting. I mean, good job on dressing like a moron, your still just like everyone else here...
Your arguement is invalid.

Re: Silence for Leelah Alcorn

#116
Criminal wrote:
yakat wrote:
SubZ3ro wrote:Well, the silence was held 21 days ago, anyone else forget about it? lol

This just seems ridiculous to me. Everybody be silent to honour something that cowardly ended it's life? Nty.

Its easy until ur in someone's shoes.

I'll just state what I think about what was being said in here and run off :

Normal or abnormal, how to define it? Well.... Neither. We're not capable of defining it as it is quite a paradox that is beyond human's current brain usage. Philosophy says that if the human would be able to use more of his brain (what we use now is very low) then it would be possible to think in ways that seem impossible now, in other words, paradox exist due lack of human brain usage.

As for the bible, its also a tough one. Im jewish, does it mean I dont accept homosexusal ppl? I do accept them. Am I grossed by them? Im not, I have some I know, some I dislike due their personality (I'll add something about it later) but I know gay ppl who have great personality and are great ppl and I dont see any problem hanging near them or talking to them.
What does annoy me is what makes it that way, and I think that even gay ppl themselves make it that way. A common person (including myself ofc), if called gay would be offended, but u dont need to be offended as its not offensive. Some might hate it, but black, gay, jewish, muslim, arab, lesbian, trans and all these things that are often hard to talk about arent offensive. Something I really hate it when gay ppl differ themselves from others, for example in comedy, many many gay ppl take many jokes (that are meant for fun, not to insult ofc) as offensive, yet its fine to joke about straight ppl. The parades, I dont like them, I find that a need to have attention and a way to differ themselves from others. What about other ppl who arent as accepted among ppl? Many ppl are racists, races dont have their parades for that do they? And racism is one of the worst things in the world.

Now as for the bible itself, ppl here who are atheists use the words 'sin' and 'going to hell' while having near to no knowledge about the bible. Does the bible send a gay person to hell? No matter what? Do u think its just a sin that is so bad that cant be fixed? Then u need to correct urselves, the bible first of all talks about the good of ppl, not the religious ones, not those who pray, not those who never sin, but good ppl.
Many good ppl sin, and lets say that being gay is a sin, does it mean it cant be fixed? Do u think that the bible really says that a good person whos gay will be sent to hell? Thats really idiotic (there are many religious ppl who say that, and I just laugh at them). The religion may not accept that, but it doesnt mean that it'll be heavily punished. All in all, dont use the bible so carelessly, ur making fools out of urselves.

Suicide, its good to talk about it as it helps (been proven too), but its very complicated to speak about it as u can never understand it until u go through the feelings, hopefully u wont suicide urself.

Transgender, 'he' or 'she', I dont care, its a human? Great, thats all needed, u can call it shemale if u want, its still a human being.

Overall, this thread was good at some point but went down the road, its excellent to debate, but that wasnt a debate, also while the CH community is mostly amazing, in anything religious related or sexuality related, this forum is one of the most ignorant forums Ive seen, ppl can hate each other and crush anyone's opinion to 'prove' his, thats one of the things that I hate seeing the most, many ppl here just say 'f*ck u opinions' if its an atheist/religious/a person supporting something such as homosexuality talking, just because they strongly unaccept it and thats just disgusting.

Bigotry, thats a new word I learned from all these types of threads, that, and that many ppl are here that type of ppl for no reason.

I'd never be in that position because I'd rather live in pain than die. Its absolutely pathetic to kill yourself. But hey, what I see as weakness could be seen as an escape by others. And yeah, normal does exist. Society has established what is normal and what isn't. I don't hate anything because of religion(you should form your own opinions) so I don't think you should bring that up. Being homosexual is unnatural, but I can accept being around gays and bis as long as they don't do things like show affection in public(I find that disgusting). I have friends who are gay. I know they can't help it. Surgically altering your body is your conscious decision and if you can't handle what society will think of you then don't make that decision.
Image


If two wrongs don't make a right, try three.
~Laurence J. Peter

Re: Silence for Leelah Alcorn

#117
^I never mentioned u, I dont see any of ur comments doing what I said which is corrupting what the bible says, but many ppl do and that is annoying and thats why I requested every single religious 'discussion' topic to be locked.

I'll tell u something yakat, Im not wishing u to be in a suicidal place (I dont wish that to myself either, at all, Im personally scared of death), but u can only say that u will never be in that place, thats the point of putting urself in someone's shoes, mostly in a suicidal person's shoes, its so complicated that u can only think about what would u do without even understanding it. I dont know if I'll ever be suicidal, atm I dont have a reason to, but many ppl had and still have and who the hell knows what goes in their mind that makes them be that way.

@Subzero, I dont care for their dressing much, but making a whole parade saying 'Hey! Look at me! Im gay!!' is just what I see it as and I find it pointless and only hurting themselves. Homosexuality cant be enforced to be accepted by making every debate about it offensive and making parades, it should be accepted in the right way, forcing someone to accept something will never work and as long as ppl will keep taking things that arent meant to be offensive in an offensive way it'll never change.

Ppl in this game as well who have or had their opinions that are against things like my country can accept me because as long as they are doing it respectfully I accept it, Ive gotten to discuss with many ppl around many parts of the world in this game and I enjoy debating things that could possibly offend me, and I enjoy seeing different opinions. This goes for gay ppl too, gay ppl who take everything gay-related as offensive will never be accepted, because they dont truly accept themselves.
#NerfMages #AvoidBalance #WhyPlayARogue #MeatShieldOnly #HealingSlavesOnly

OP dps warrior on Belenus, hot af melee druid on Nuada. #Elementals #Apex

Re: Silence for Leelah Alcorn

#120
Criminal wrote:^I never mentioned u, I dont see any of ur comments doing what I said which is corrupting what the bible says, but many ppl do and that is annoying and thats why I requested every single religious 'discussion' topic to be locked.

I'll tell u something yakat, Im not wishing u to be in a suicidal place (I dont wish that to myself either, at all, Im personally scared of death), but u can only say that u will never be in that place, thats the point of putting urself in someone's shoes, mostly in a suicidal person's shoes, its so complicated that u can only think about what would u do without even understanding it. I dont know if I'll ever be suicidal, atm I dont have a reason to, but many ppl had and still have and who the hell knows what goes in their mind that makes them be that way.

@Subzero, I dont care for their dressing much, but making a whole parade saying 'Hey! Look at me! Im gay!!' is just what I see it as and I find it pointless and only hurting themselves. Homosexuality cant be enforced to be accepted by making every debate about it offensive and making parades, it should be accepted in the right way, forcing someone to accept something will never work and as long as ppl will keep taking things that arent meant to be offensive in an offensive way it'll never change.

Ppl in this game as well who have or had their opinions that are against things like my country can accept me because as long as they are doing it respectfully I accept it, Ive gotten to discuss with many ppl around many parts of the world in this game and I enjoy debating things that could possibly offend me, and I enjoy seeing different opinions. This goes for gay ppl too, gay ppl who take everything gay-related as offensive will never be accepted, because they dont truly accept themselves.

I don't care if everybody I love dies, the walking dead comes true and I become the last human on earth, suicide is never an option to even think about.
Image


If two wrongs don't make a right, try three.
~Laurence J. Peter

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 5 guests