Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Silence for Leelah Alcorn

Was her choice hurting anyone, no.
It's...beutiful
+1 just for that poem
If the world would just realize not everyone fits into a neat little box and that is perfectly fine.

And this gives me goosebumps everytime I see it.
Thyra 204 rogue (Rosmerta)

Faolan Wariche 224 warrior (Arawn retired)

Not physically, no. I can handle being around gay/bi people but I just find transgenders repulsive. Queue the hate.
If two wrongs don't make a right, try three.
~Laurence J. Peter

Not physically, no. I can handle being around gay/bi people but I just find transgenders repulsive. Queue the hate.
Cue*

Lugh
[list][*]Vulture - Level 220 Rogue
[*]Venus - Level 195 Druid[/list][/color]

-STOP THE CONFLICT - THIS POST IS NOT A BATTLEGROUND - FIND SOMEWHERE ELSE TO FIGHT SUCH AS PERSONAL MESSAGES-
Sorry, but I can't refrain from posting after I see a message like this.

You clearly posted this thread on a gaming forum to stir up controversy. You can't expect people with a different mindset than yours to stay silent and not comment when you forfeited your right to privacy by coming here and posting on a public forum board.

They are not off-topic and as such have every right to post here. Don't act all disappointed and surprised by people's replies, it makes you look dumb when you do.

Think twice next time you want to post highly-sensitive and hate-prone threads on a public forum.

PS: Mods please lock this. This has no place on a gaming forum, hate to say it.
Druid Guide - Role, Build, Stats and Gear
Rogue Guide - Role, Build, Stats and Gear
Dual-Device Guide - For The Hardcore Players
Dragonlord Armour Revamp - Compilation Thread

Queue*
There'll be a line :lol:
No there won't be a line? Anyone can post at any time. If you cue something you're signalling for a certain action, such as if someone were to say, "cue the lights" during a play.

Lugh
[list][*]Vulture - Level 220 Rogue
[*]Venus - Level 195 Druid[/list][/color]

I would say no to locking post. I don't feel she posted this to stir controversy. Sure people will have their opinions good and bad. This is what I saw in this posting. I saw a human being.
I would like to personally invite everyone who sees this post to either join in or support this day of silence to attempt to help end mistreatment of LGBTQ Teens and Adults, or to bring some sense of motivation towards individuals to honor the life of a teen who didn't have to go out like they did.[/size]
PurpleRain 226+ Mage
Vanity 227+ Druid
I can't make the World Purple when it's Gray
Beta Android Tester