Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: DOS mode?

Does this post relate to the thread talking about ddos spam person in feedback? If so, the actual term is ddos, distributed denial of service, basically gets LOTS of computers/servers to send internet spam (lots of data that servers send/receive) to take down a specific person, server or group of servers due to being overloaded with data to sort.

If it isn't, what actual context do you mean dos mode. Do you mean running old Windows games on an apple device? If so, just type "dos ios" in google and the first few hits will show you about old dos games and iOS. If not, pls give the actual context of dps mode :p

Does this post relate to the thread talking about ddos spam person in feedback? If so, the actual term is ddos, distributed denial of service, basically gets LOTS of computers/servers to send internet spam (lots of data that servers send/receive) to take down a specific person, server or group of servers due to being overloaded with data to sort.

If it isn't, what actual context do you mean dos mode. Do you mean running old Windows games on an apple device? If so, just type "dos ios" in google and the first few hits will show you about old dos games and iOS. If not, pls give the actual context of dps mode :p
It says Celtic Heoes can't run in DOS mode
YouTube Channel

Isnt DDOS also illegal?

It's an arrestable offense, yes. Although I'm not sure what the op means about DOS mode.
Sasuke579 - Warrior Lv220 - Main
Smirk - Rogue Lv120 - Alternate
Payload - Mage lv175 - Alternate
World: Mabon
Clan: Novalis
Raid Strategist
--------------------------------
Nastystonze - Rogue Lv112
World: Danu

before you do something stupid kid, dont try to just download a program that will send thousands of packets a second. yes you will get cought and yes you will be arrested. i only brought up my offer to help with this spammer and i only use my knowlage for the good. you have my warning.
Level 150 Rogue World:Belenus
Clan: Ronin
I play on my free time, usualy on weekends and if my grades are good on weekdays.