Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: A Funny Comparison

Says the person who created a new account simply to make me look stupid. I'm referring to Thrift2. You say that i belittle you but, as a guide, you cannot give advice without belittling someone.
Thrift2 showed how absurd and ridiculous it would be if people actually made forum alts to praise themselves.

You knew that I wasn't Alice to begin with, yet you spited me anyway. Then you realized that you had probably made a mistake, so you sent me this:
I read through the forum rules, as far as I understand it is OK to post PMs as long as they don't name and shame. This PM does the opposite; it shows that Thrift had a moment of hesitation in the middle of his bashing streak, which is a good thing.

But 6 minutes later, you post this:
She is Swans alter ego, niceness. Eminem would be jealous.
…and I assume you also changed your sig at around the same time.

Seriously? What is up with your bashing addiction?
At the time i sent you that PM i still thought 100% that you were Alice. Your Thrift2 idea was good so i figured the argument should end. Why must you continue it? Also, i have not changed my Sig since i converted from a spear warrior to an axe. Wait, it was a stupid saying for a bit but i haven't changed it in over a month.
Last edited by Thrift on Tue Sep 16, 2014 12:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
What is posted above may or may not be valid.

Swan why do you get so serious for no reason. I'm sure the first couple posts he made were a joke. This argument started because you couldn't take a joke.
I dont think ur one to say it, ppl bash Swan here out of jealousy with 0 knowledge about her, its getting redicilous and its annoying.
#NerfMages #AvoidBalance #WhyPlayARogue #MeatShieldOnly #HealingSlavesOnly

OP dps warrior on Belenus, hot af melee druid on Nuada. #Elementals #Apex

Swan why do you get so serious for no reason. I'm sure the first couple posts he made were a joke. This argument started because you couldn't take a joke.
I dont think ur one to say it, ppl bash Swan here out of jealousy with 0 knowledge about her, its getting redicilous and its annoying.
No-on bashes Swan out of jealousy. Or, i don't, etleast. My intention was not to bash anyone. It was to make a joke. Things were taken the wrong way and things escalated quickly.
What is posted above may or may not be valid.

Because these kinds of 'jokes' are being done everywhere now.
#NerfMages #AvoidBalance #WhyPlayARogue #MeatShieldOnly #HealingSlavesOnly

OP dps warrior on Belenus, hot af melee druid on Nuada. #Elementals #Apex