Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: A Funny Comparison

I am not Alice, and mods can check IP addresses so they know that's the truth.

Edit: Also, I don't misspell words.
With all the funds in game, you could easily have two devices. Were you always so fiesty? Or was i naive when i was but a boy lol?
I find it hilarious that you think like I would actually devote an entire device to maintaining a separate forum account. For what gain? To compliment myself on the off chance that someone makes a topic about me? Do you realize how stupid this sounds? :roll:

I am not Alice, and mods can check IP addresses so they know that's the truth.

Edit: Also, I don't misspell words.
With all the funds in game, you could easily have two devices. Were you always so fiesty? Or was i naive when i was but a boy lol?
I find it hilarious that you think like I would actually devote an entire device to maintaining a separate forum account. For what gain? To compliment myself on the off chance that someone makes a topic about me? Do you realize how stupid this sounds? :roll:
I'm glad you find my humor comedic; not everyone does. You're a little jumpy it seems, as you are jumping to conclusions. I was not saying you had a device solely for Celtic Heroes. The odds that you could have an android tablet and phone for exterior reasons,other than this game, are not so slim.I'll try to spell it out for you next time. :)
What is posted above may or may not be valid.

The insults i am about to endure are not made for mankind. I'm ready Swan. Give it a go.

I do have to state that i am not Swan, although i'm flattered that you could see any similarities.

And, about the misspelling of words, my android has a strange autocorrect system, i turned it off for this reason, trust me it's easier to deal with fat thumbs although i might miss an error here and there, although hopefully you can work through them and not hate me too much!
Ask Alice! - Guide here

Have a great day!

I do have to state that i am not Swan, although i'm flattered that you could see any similarities.

And, about the misspelling of words, my android has a strange autocorrect system, i turned it off for this reason, trust me it's easier to deal with fat thumbs although i might miss an error here and there, although hopefully you can work through them and not hate me too much!
Okay Alice, tell us who you really are, and we will believe you.
Wattzon of Sulis

Well, she isn't swan based on her ip, although i won't disclose who she is as i don't think that is what she wants based on the fact that she created a second account to be anonemous.
I am a Moderator Need any help? Private message me here or send me a mail in-game, Liviticus on every world.

She is Swans alter ego, niceness. Eminem would be jealous.

Well, she isn't swan based on her ip, although i won't disclose who she is as i don't think that is what she wants based on the fact that she created a second account to be anonemous.
This just shows Swan has three accounts. 2 accounts on 1 device, 1 on the other. She's everywhere!