Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Dream Job/ Current Job

My dream job is to revolutionize our global technology and advance the boundaries of what we thought was possible. Throughout the past 100 years, people have dreamed of a time with flying cars, technology everywhere, and an amazing standard of life.. However hardly anyone has taken the initiative of making this happen. By the time I die, I want to see the world an entirely different place: cities of wonder, engineering marvels, little to no domestic problems, and a golden age we can be proud of.

Currently though, I am merely a full-time High School Student with big dreams ;)
I am astonished by your goals! Really do hope you can achieve all of that and change the world, but ch is in the way.
Wattzon of Sulis

My dream job is to revolutionize our global technology and advance the boundaries of what we thought was possible. Throughout the past 100 years, people have dreamed of a time with flying cars, technology everywhere, and an amazing standard of life.. However hardly anyone has taken the initiative of making this happen. By the time I die, I want to see the world an entirely different place: cities of wonder, engineering marvels, little to no domestic problems, and a golden age we can be proud of.

Currently though, I am merely a full-time High School Student with big dreams ;)
I am astonished by your goals! Really do hope you can achieve all of that and change the world, but ch is in the way.
I agree with legendz, very impressed regen good luck buddy :)

Someone told me the other day I should look into becoming a journalist for live news. "Venus Blas say Blas reporting live here Jim back to you." Eh not sure I can see it.

Maybe I'd write a book of some sort.
PurpleRain 226+ Mage
Vanity 227+ Druid
I can't make the World Purple when it's Gray
Beta Android Tester

I'm WipeEmOutRav. Btw, I got fired from Bojangles recently so...

Dream Job: NBA player (But in my head I wanted to be like Jordan, awards all over the country and money from mike recordin)-Kendrick Lamar

Current Job: Chick-Fil-A (damn so many white people)
Hi, I quit. Thanks.
Booty is the most important thing.