Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Who do you think will win the World Cup?

Alot of these top teams will not win, if they continue to play like they do.

Personally, I want Brazil to win, but I don't think its possible considering how ugly they were playing against teams like mexico, and croatia. Portugal was also up there for me but when Is aw them play against US, I knew they weren't going tomake it far. Same with Argentina, Bosnia made it for the first team and Argentina basically only won 1-0 (bosnia scored an own goal). Germany is actually playing like a team and slapped Portugal 4 - 0, but tying with Ghana... :shock:

France has an easy group, and they are dominating. Holland is playing extremely well but they arent a consistent team (slap spain 5-1,almost lose to Aussies). Spain... :roll:

At Quarters, I think it will be:

Netherlands
Germany
Brasil
Argentina
France
Uruguay
Belgium
-Idk this one, maybe Chile-

those are the teams I want to see in the final stages, would definitely make this cup a lot more interesting.

who's ready for netherlands vs chile tomorrow?

and Brazil plays again!! :P
Jawz || Lan || Spark

Germany
holland
chili, mexico, urugway
And please all those people who think USA will have a chance dont know any about soccer -.-
and germany ghana the result wasnt suprissing. Ghaana is top team, only they diisepointed a bit at USA :( but so far lovely matched and achillez i admit Belgium didnt play good to algeria but that wasnt that strange too, their tactic just defending all, anti-footbal i call it!
Haha they drew Portugal they might have a chance next round, although highly unlikely they will make it after the quater finals.
Holland just won chile, just went to museumplein on the big tv screen, 2 glass of nicked beer :p

Holland stands a very strong chance in this World Cup in the way they are playing, even in the game without Van Persi
+1

Go Nederland!
Im from U.S.A but i really do like the Netherlands a lot and hope they win it, i wonder if the U.S.A. And Germany will purposely tie in order to make Germany's schedule easier in the long run and so the U.S.A. will advance
Shadowbolt3- 224 Rogue
Shadmistress- 188 Mage
Shadowbolt2- 113 Warrior (Retired)
Helaman- 157 Locker Rogue
ShadShot- 89 Ranger
Shadow Bolt- 82 Druid
Raganos- 100 Warrior
World: Crom
Proud member of Seed

Holland stands a very strong chance in this World Cup in the way they are playing, even in the game without Van Persi
It's fun how I've heard (Dutch) people were not sure about how the Dutch team system was and they've won 3 times with the same 5:3:2 system.

(Not big knowledge head in foodball) but will see the first match this sunday in Amsterdam. :) (missed out on the others)
Follow me & keep in contact :D
Instagram
The Tavern Discord Server

It's fun how I've heard (Dutch) people were not sure about how the Dutch team system was and they've won 3 times with the same 5:3:2 system.

(Not big knowledge head in foodball) but will see the first match this sunday in Amsterdam. :) (missed out on the others)
There's a big tv screen up in museumplein area where you can see the next match