Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: A Discussion About Religion: The [Threequel]

#531
I find it funny that yet again the atheists avoid parts of the posts and twist the feast to make it look as if we are evil. Solembum said several times things such as 'exceptions' and Plus3 completely avoided that, the further twisted posts.

Also notice the ones insulting people (more often, Christians arent perfect, were still human!) are the ones without God and His Love in their lives.
Image


117+ Druid (Main) RedDogy
70+ Ranger
63+ Rogue
World: Morrigan
Clan: Looking for clan. (Old one was dead)
Current: Class Balance is a must!

Don't Judge a book by its cover.

There are 3 types of people in this world. Those that can count, and those that can't.

Re: A Discussion About Religion: The [Threequel]

#532
RedDogy wrote:I find it funny that yet again the atheists avoid parts of the posts and twist the feast to make it look as if we are evil. Solembum said several times things such as 'exceptions' and Plus3 completely avoided that, the further twisted posts.

Also notice the ones insulting people (more often, Christians arent perfect, were still human!) are the ones without God and His Love in their lives.

Is this the same "holy love" that drives the silent oppression instilled into us by a corrupt government?
Also if your argument for god is "the power of love" you seem to be delirious from all the alcohol they give you in church, jesus called, he wants his blood BACK

Re: A Discussion About Religion: The [Threequel]

#533
RedDogy wrote:I find it funny that yet again the atheists avoid parts of the posts and twist the feast to make it look as if we are evil. Solembum said several times things such as 'exceptions' and Plus3 completely avoided that, the further twisted posts.

Also notice the ones insulting people (more often, Christians arent perfect, were still human!) are the ones without God and His Love in their lives.

I am content with the love of and from my family and friends; love that I know exists due to actual evidence.
Image

Re: A Discussion About Religion: The [Threequel]

#534
RedDogy wrote:I find it funny that yet again the atheists avoid parts of the posts and twist the feast to make it look as if we are evil. Solembum said several times things such as 'exceptions' and Plus3 completely avoided that, the further twisted posts.

Also notice the ones insulting people (more often, Christians arent perfect, were still human!) are the ones without God and His Love in their lives.


I avoided nothing. I point out how the bible is highly sexist in its "role" for women. It's pretty much a fact as you can read the bible and look at the definition of sexism. It's prerty much a textbook definition.

And yes I take a condescending tone to anyone who disbelieves reality. Believes myth in the face of cold hard facts.

Like the guy who thinks radar guns and gps are the work of lying athiest sinners. That was priceless.

Keep going everyone I reallllly enjoy this it's highly amusing.
Member of Aeon - Taranis - 24 boxer
220+ toons
Ravenleaf druid - Silverstring ranger
Stormsong warrior - Nwerb Mage - Eventide Rogue

Toon histogram:
Level_____|200+|150-199|100-149|50-99|20-49|1-19|
# of toons|_5__|___16___|____3___|__11__|__21_|407|

Re: A Discussion About Religion: The [Threequel]

#535
The constant sarcasm from plus and magixal is kind of annoying. Have you noticed that solum has been nothing but nice to you yet you shoot him down like he is an idiot.

To vraelan. I was not trying to "disprove" science. I was simply stating that the way atheists try to prove evolution is deeply flawed. God is not sexist. If he made women, he can put them in any dang place he fricking wants. If he did this to man, I would be upset, but learn that God still loves me JUST AS MUCH as anybody else. That should be enough. But since you guys are "firm", not stubborn, I will go further. There was a city named Soddom (sorry spelling old cities is not my strong suit) that was full of homosexuality. He blew it up then burned it down. He made a man warn the people that if they did not change their ways, they would be punished. The people did not listen. My point? Either plus3 or magixal said sarcastically, "what a nice guy". God is a just and fair god. It's not like He wants to destroy everyone. Sin was spreading and He stopped it. Someone also said that Hitler started the Holocaust because he saw in the bible the prediction of mass killing of Jews. What a coincidence!! This just blows my mind. How could someone be so close-minded?
Lv 130 active rogue
Coolbreezer
Long lost level 100 mage
Uziweaut

Re: A Discussion About Religion: The [Threequel]

#536
Plus3 wrote:
RedDogy wrote:I find it funny that yet again the atheists avoid parts of the posts and twist the feast to make it look as if we are evil. Solembum said several times things such as 'exceptions' and Plus3 completely avoided that, the further twisted posts.

Also notice the ones insulting people (more often, Christians arent perfect, were still human!) are the ones without God and His Love in their lives.


I avoided nothing. I point out how the bible is highly sexist in its "role" for women. It's pretty much a fact as you can read the bible and look at the definition of sexism. It's prerty much a textbook definition.

And yes I take a condescending tone to anyone who disbelieves reality. Believes myth in the face of cold hard facts.

Like the guy who thinks radar guns and gps are the work of lying athiest sinners. That was priceless.

Keep going everyone I reallllly enjoy this it's highly amusing.
Btw plus, they aren't cold hard facts, it's still a theory.
Lv 130 active rogue
Coolbreezer
Long lost level 100 mage
Uziweaut

Re: A Discussion About Religion: The [Threequel]

#537
UziTheLearned wrote:
Plus3 wrote:
I avoided nothing. I point out how the bible is highly sexist in its "role" for women. It's pretty much a fact as you can read the bible and look at the definition of sexism. It's prerty much a textbook definition.

And yes I take a condescending tone to anyone who disbelieves reality. Believes myth in the face of cold hard facts.

Like the guy who thinks radar guns and gps are the work of lying athiest sinners. That was priceless.

Keep going everyone I reallllly enjoy this it's highly amusing.
Btw plus, they aren't cold hard facts, it's still a theory.


In science a theory is a fact. There is nothing more certain.

You only get to be a theory after years of thousands of scientists tryin to prove it wrong and failing.

Go ahead and deny gravity next since you deny gps and radar guns. Or is the sun not there? I want to hear it!
Member of Aeon - Taranis - 24 boxer
220+ toons
Ravenleaf druid - Silverstring ranger
Stormsong warrior - Nwerb Mage - Eventide Rogue

Toon histogram:
Level_____|200+|150-199|100-149|50-99|20-49|1-19|
# of toons|_5__|___16___|____3___|__11__|__21_|407|

Re: A Discussion About Religion: The [Threequel]

#538
UziTheLearned wrote:The constant sarcasm from plus and magixal is kind of annoying. Have you noticed that solum has been nothing but nice to you yet you shoot him down like he is an idiot.

To vraelan. I was not trying to "disprove" science. I was simply stating that the way atheists try to prove evolution is deeply flawed. God is not sexist. If he made women, he can put them in any dang place he fricking wants. If he did this to man, I would be upset, but learn that God still loves me JUST AS MUCH as anybody else. That should be enough. But since you guys are "firm", not stubborn, I will go further. There was a city named Soddom (sorry spelling old cities is not my strong suit) that was full of homosexuality. He blew it up then burned it down. He made a man warn the people that if they did not change their ways, they would be punished. The people did not listen. My point? Either plus3 or magixal said sarcastically, "what a nice guy". God is a just and fair god. It's not like He wants to destroy everyone. Sin was spreading and He stopped it. Someone also said that Hitler started the Holocaust because he saw in the bible the prediction of mass killing of Jews. What a coincidence!! This just blows my mind. How could someone be so close-minded?


Right since people don't chose to be gay they are born that way god made them gay so he could kill them. God loves gay people he just thinks they should be put to death.

Every time I see this biblical nonsense I think of the original shinning with jack Nicholson sayin " I'm not gonna hurt you. I'm just gonna bash your brains in. Bash them right the f*** in!!!!"

Not to mention the babies living there. Those sinning babies. Put them to death to in the name of our all loving god!!
Member of Aeon - Taranis - 24 boxer
220+ toons
Ravenleaf druid - Silverstring ranger
Stormsong warrior - Nwerb Mage - Eventide Rogue

Toon histogram:
Level_____|200+|150-199|100-149|50-99|20-49|1-19|
# of toons|_5__|___16___|____3___|__11__|__21_|407|

Re: A Discussion About Religion: The [Threequel]

#539
Plus3 wrote:
UziTheLearned wrote:The constant sarcasm from plus and magixal is kind of annoying. Have you noticed that solum has been nothing but nice to you yet you shoot him down like he is an idiot.

To vraelan. I was not trying to "disprove" science. I was simply stating that the way atheists try to prove evolution is deeply flawed. God is not sexist. If he made women, he can put them in any dang place he fricking wants. If he did this to man, I would be upset, but learn that God still loves me JUST AS MUCH as anybody else. That should be enough. But since you guys are "firm", not stubborn, I will go further. There was a city named Soddom (sorry spelling old cities is not my strong suit) that was full of homosexuality. He blew it up then burned it down. He made a man warn the people that if they did not change their ways, they would be punished. The people did not listen. My point? Either plus3 or magixal said sarcastically, "what a nice guy". God is a just and fair god. It's not like He wants to destroy everyone. Sin was spreading and He stopped it. Someone also said that Hitler started the Holocaust because he saw in the bible the prediction of mass killing of Jews. What a coincidence!! This just blows my mind. How could someone be so close-minded?


Right since people don't chose to be gay they are born that way god made them gay so he could kill them. God loves gay people he just thinks they should be put to death.

Every time I see this biblical nonsense I think of the original shinning with jack Nicholson sayin " I'm not gonna hurt you. I'm just gonna bash your brains in. Bash them right the f*** in!!!!"

Not to mention the babies living there. Those sinning babies. Put them to death to in the name of our all loving god!!
Again, please stop with the sarcasm. Babies are different. God does not judge babies. Babies go to heaven because God knows that babies can't process the fact that God made them. God did not make people gay, and they are not born that way.... He doesn't think anyone should be put to death! He lets them ask for forgiveness, but if they choose to ignore him, they are punished. It's fair, if you can't see that then that's sad. Say I broke a window on purpose at school. I ignored the rules and vandalized the school. So what you're saying is that it's unfair for me to be punished because I didn't know the rules even though I did. Our world is sad.
Lv 130 active rogue
Coolbreezer
Long lost level 100 mage
Uziweaut

Re: A Discussion About Religion: The [Threequel]

#540
people are born gay. it is not a choice, it occurs in every other species and humans are the only ones who villify it
pigman, with the fury of the pigs and the mind of a man
level 210+ rogue
Morrigan
Avalon
put your pants on, we're going out

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 26 guests