Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: help pleasss

7th grade is considered middle school in the USA. In some schools, it's the second year of it.
TheRedHerring- 200+ Ranger
WassupBro- lv 100ish rogue
"MEEEAAAAAAAAT! (no vegans allowed)"
Since Summer 2011.
Officially re-retired. Yes my avatar is cringe, I was 13.

hey im in grade 7 and i really really like a girl but to nervouse to talk to her what should i do:0
You do not need to be dating in seventh grade. There is no real point to it. Wait until you are at least middle school, if not high school. The point of dating is to find someone you are going to marry. And if you marry when you are in 11th grade thats kinda weird. But if you want my advice, just be yourself. Don't be vulgar in any way(if this contradicts being yourself then dismiss my first tip). Most girls won't like that. Get to know her. Don't try to impress her. If you get in a conversation with her, dont brag or talk about yourself too much. IMO girls like it when guys do that. Play a sport of some kind.

And for the grand tip: don't look at just her outside appearance. See what she really is. Is she a girl who will respect you and love you for all your days? Or is she the kind of girl who though she loves you, tears you down all the time. Watch how she treats her elders. Men are to love and respect their wives and women are to respect an love their husbands. See what kind of a girl she is and dont let your eyes get clouded with "instant love" and you can find a good girl to marry.
In middle school/high school, things shouldnt be focused on marriage (great advice btw sol) but you said that dating is only for finding someone you will marry. Its true for when your 21 or older but honestly the person you date in ms of hs is probably not gonna be the person you marry, but its a good way to kinda experience dating, and stuff like that.
Houston/rogue216-lvl 216 combined-140 rogue and 76 druid,

Become one with the 216 today! Consultations are Monday- Friday 8 am to 6pm. No walk-ins, only scheduled appointments allowed!

hey im in grade 7 and i really really like a girl but to nervouse to talk to her what should i do:0
You do not need to be dating in seventh grade. There is no real point to it. Wait until you are at least middle school, if not high school. The point of dating is to find someone you are going to marry. And if you marry when you are in 11th grade thats kinda weird. But if you want my advice, just be yourself. Don't be vulgar in any way(if this contradicts being yourself then dismiss my first tip). Most girls won't like that. Get to know her. Don't try to impress her. If you get in a conversation with her, dont brag or talk about yourself too much. IMO girls like it when guys do that. Play a sport of some kind.

And for the grand tip: don't look at just her outside appearance. See what she really is. Is she a girl who will respect you and love you for all your days? Or is she the kind of girl who though she loves you, tears you down all the time. Watch how she treats her elders. Men are to love and respect their wives and women are to respect an love their husbands. See what kind of a girl she is and dont let your eyes get clouded with "instant love" and you can find a good girl to marry.
In middle school/high school, things shouldnt be focused on marriage (great advice btw sol) but you said that dating is only for finding someone you will marry. Its true for when your 21 or older but honestly the person you date in ms of hs is probably not gonna be the person you marry, but its a good way to kinda experience dating, and stuff like that.
Yes, at first glance it seems harmless to date in middle school and high school(and many times it is), but sometimes it can lead places where you really don't need to be at that age. I know that dating is use for whatever in high school and below; i was saying it shouldn't be.

@redherring: i know that 7nth grade is middle school. I meant high school, im sorry ive now edited my post.
Psalm 46:10 He says, "Be still, and know that I am God; I will be exalted among the nations, I will be exalted in the earth."

Solumbum-200
WeldenS-36
BlodgarmS-35
EragonS-27

Junior Journalist of the Dal Riata Daily Enquirer

Proud Clansman of Divergent

@redherring: and if i didnt mean that then is should have. My point was, you shouldn't date that young. It can lead to the wrong kinds of things.
Psalm 46:10 He says, "Be still, and know that I am God; I will be exalted among the nations, I will be exalted in the earth."

Solumbum-200
WeldenS-36
BlodgarmS-35
EragonS-27

Junior Journalist of the Dal Riata Daily Enquirer

Proud Clansman of Divergent

You do not need to be dating in seventh grade. There is no real point to it. Wait until you are at least high school, if not high school. The point of dating is to find someone you are going to marry. And if you marry when you are in 11th grade thats kinda weird. But if you want my advice, just be yourself. Don't be vulgar in any way(if this contradicts being yourself then dismiss my first tip). Most girls won't like that. Get to know her. Don't try to impress her. If you get in a conversation with her, dont brag or talk about yourself too much. IMO girls like it when guys do that. Play a sport of some kind.

Dating at a young age is essential in learning the art. A "dating virgin" has no chance out there

I actually texted her and asked her out and she said yes thx so much yo guys:D
World: Danu
Named: Thebeast1221
Level 111 rogue
My level may not be that high but I have played for a long time on many accounts so if you need help PM me:)
You won't be getting any thanks from me,! Now watch your mouth and watch your back!

I actually texted her and asked her out and she said yes thx so much yo guys:D
NISE BRo I lov someone too but I don't think she do because she is so hot mMmm
Newton MELINDA theshydiot 133 mage and iCarly lvl 470 ranger
CLAN IDIOTS + THEOU + WHORREISLAND
OU IS LOVE
OU IS LIFE
WHEN YOU DON'T FEEL GOOD THINK ABOUT OU AND THE PROBLEMS DISAPPEAR VERY KUIKLY

DAKOTA mmmm
*** the world I go suiside hhhhh