Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Marvel vs DC

Dc, because i dont really like superhero comics and the DC vertigo titles have always been brilliant, such as Neil gaiman sandman.

That said my all time favourite comic series was grendel, started out as dark horse and later switched to comico
pigman, with the fury of the pigs and the mind of a man
level 210+ rogue
Morrigan
Avalon
put your pants on, we're going out

Ima have to go with marvel on this one. Mainly because i cant stand superman. I like super heroes that have weakness like Spider-Man or iron man. I hate it when they basicly make him invinsable. And i dont know if im 100% accurate on this one but in the old cartoon show when my dad was a kid they said superman could leap over tall buildings. Not fly across the planetXD. But yes i would go with marvel

Dc has always been my fave #yolo
But marvels been making amazing movies lol, we'll see what happens when superman v batman is out,eh?
Houston/rogue216-lvl 216 combined-140 rogue and 76 druid,

Become one with the 216 today! Consultations are Monday- Friday 8 am to 6pm. No walk-ins, only scheduled appointments allowed!

Ima have to go with marvel on this one. Mainly because i cant stand superman. I like super heroes that have weakness like Spider-Man or iron man. I hate it when they basicly make him invinsable. And i dont know if im 100% accurate on this one but in the old cartoon show when my dad was a kid they said superman could leap over tall buildings. Not fly across the planetXD. But yes i would go with marvel
In the old days superman moved the universe with his breath. And they then weakened him, he is vulnerable to kryptonite and he has no resistance to magic, they are inconsistent with he strong he is too because he was beaten by black canary once, he also was defeated with the rest of the JLA by ras al gul in the Tower of Babel story arc, and he was also beaten by batman recently in the injustice:gods among us game

In the old days superman moved the universe with his breath. And they then weakened him, he is vulnerable to kryptonite and he has no resistance to magic, they are inconsistent with he strong he is too because he was beaten by black canary once, he also was defeated with the rest of the JLA by ras al gul in the Tower of Babel story arc, and he was also beaten by batman recently in the injustice:gods among us game
batman wears kryptonite gloves if i remember correctly because in the comics batman made his Armour so that superman would have a tuff time to fight him.
Former lvl 148 warrior

miss all you gwydion civilians

I like DC more because of the movies (The Dark Knight vs. Iron Man. Duh.) But if it came to like a fight between Marvel and DC characters Marvel would win because that X-Men guy in the wheelchair could just fry everyone's brains (that thingy he puts on his head) But DC's movies are way better and the TV show Arrow is pretty good too.

Since Spiderman and Batman are my two favorite Comic book/80's-90's Cartoon Super heroes... This is kinda tough :P
Marvel has more super heros I like then DC has,so Í have to say Marvel since it has more characters I like (Batman and spiderman FTW for me though :3)
Batman is DC,

Oh and um, DC FTW
Belenus-
Assassinprime- lvl102 Ranger
Ravenwing-lvl68 Mage
Betaprime2-lvl68 Warrior
S0uth-lvl61 Rogue
Gwydion-
AtlasPrime-lvl180+ warrior

Dc has always been my fave #yolo
But marvels been making amazing movies lol, we'll see what happens when superman v batman is out,eh?
I can't wait til it comes out
Belenus-
Assassinprime- lvl102 Ranger
Ravenwing-lvl68 Mage
Betaprime2-lvl68 Warrior
S0uth-lvl61 Rogue
Gwydion-
AtlasPrime-lvl180+ warrior

I like DC more because of the movies (The Dark Knight vs. Iron Man. Duh.) But if it came to like a fight between Marvel and DC characters Marvel would win because that X-Men guy in the wheelchair could just fry everyone's brains (that thingy he puts on his head) But DC's movies are way better and the TV show Arrow is pretty good too.
What about green lanturn? The spectre? Parallax? Superman? ( all of which are immortal) or Martian man hunter? DC has it in the bag in a all out brawl