Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Archery

Is someone on this forum an experinced archer?
Ever held a bow and arrow and fired?
im thinking of getting into archery just curious how it works, how dificult is it to become a natural.

please dont add any celtic heroes ranger reference here :|
Wattzon of Sulis

Re: Archery

I do archery Comp's actually have one coming up this Saturday, and I just wanna say it's really fun and it takes discipline and practice. Your not gonna pick up the sport and be a natural, but it's not impossible to do. Me, for example, I have no left had, born that way, but I can shoot archery as well as anyone there who has two hands. Some of the best archers have NO ARMS (youtube it bruh) So what i'm finally finishing up on is you should do it, have fun at it, and I hope to see you on a Competition some day :)
Rogue-Vision-167
Druid-Coriolass-125
Warrior-Herrick-101
Ranger-iShootYou-81
Mage-FireSight-77

I did archery in camp once! Its fun lol, i sucked but i wanna pursue it now :3
Houston/rogue216-lvl 216 combined-140 rogue and 76 druid,

Become one with the 216 today! Consultations are Monday- Friday 8 am to 6pm. No walk-ins, only scheduled appointments allowed!

I know a friend that does archery:)
Ice Sign:「Icicle Fall」 -Easy-
Take it easy!
Frog Nap 「Can Always Hibernate」
In-game hiatus is for indefinite amount of time~
--------------------------------------------
*Cue* Party Start「Two Bows, Two Claps, and One Bow 」

I've done personal archery (got a bow for $5 at a garage sale back in 3rd grade, used it ever since) quite a lot, and have used the skills for COUNTLESS projects. Just be careful of it's lethiality... For my Dark Ages history project last year I made a medieval-style bbow and skewered 3 standing pillows from about 1/2 a soccer field away, and in the process almost hit some guy who was watching the show while doing curlups on the soccer goal. If you decide to take up archery, make sure you get long leather gloves like these...
leather loves.jpg
leather loves.jpg (4.47 KiB) Viewed 1487 times
...I have scars from the bowstring hitting my wrist

Good luck!
World Taranis

- Regenleif -
Rachmaninoff
Aedin Flameborn

Former Leader in theILLUMINATI, Aeon, and Taranis United

I am a Guide! If you need any tips/help/advice, Click Here to send me a message!

I've done personal archery (got a bow for $5 at a garage sale back in 3rd grade, used it ever since) quite a lot, and have used the skills for COUNTLESS projects. Just be careful of it's lethiality... For my Dark Ages history project last year I made a medieval-style bbow and skewered 3 standing pillows from about 1/2 a soccer field away, and in the process almost hit some guy who was watching the show while doing curlups on the soccer goal. If you decide to take up archery, make sure you get long leather gloves like these...
leather loves.jpg
...I have scars from the bowstring hitting my wrist

Good luck!
There's arm guards for that actually, sometimes comes with the bow
Rogue-Vision-167
Druid-Coriolass-125
Warrior-Herrick-101
Ranger-iShootYou-81
Mage-FireSight-77

I did some archery at school when I was 11 lol. I started being good but stopped and now I kinda suck but was great experience
Newton MELINDA theshydiot 133 mage and iCarly lvl 470 ranger
CLAN IDIOTS + THEOU + WHORREISLAND
OU IS LOVE
OU IS LIFE
WHEN YOU DON'T FEEL GOOD THINK ABOUT OU AND THE PROBLEMS DISAPPEAR VERY KUIKLY

DAKOTA mmmm
*** the world I go suiside hhhhh