Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Archery

Personally I adore archery. I've shot since the dawn of time when my dad taught me on one of his old bows. (Thankfully I have one of my own now. And several dozen of arrows to match!)
Aside from the bow and arrows themselves, there are some other pieces of equipment that you might want to invest in such as a quiver, arm guard and some sort of finger protection (Trust me! You'll be glad for the last two later!). Maybe even sights if you want. (Or you can be awesome like me and shoot instinctive :P) There's a few different types of different equipment, but as you go along and learn more about the sport you'll find out what works best for you. There's quite a bit more detail about this stuff, but I'm trying to keep this short and sweet. :P)
At times it can be discouraging, but remember that it's just one of those things that takes a lot of time and patience. But the end result can be quite rewarding. Once you get the hang of it, there's tons of fun to be had! If you end up trying it I really hope you enjoy it! :D
Mabon
Basilla (Druid) - Level 140+ (Main)
Alesta (Ranger) - Level 100+
LemonPi (Mage) - Level 80+