Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Apple vs. Microsoft vs. Google

Believe it or not, Macs are the same as low quality Microsoft machines in almost every way. They charge a fortune just for the packaging, even though the hardware is completely the same. Amcs are also the most secure computers in the market, but incredibly restrictive. You are paying extra for slightly more protection by removal of priveliges.
just about the only thing in this that is true is that macs are more restricted but are more secure. they will always have the latest and best quality parts, even if they are not the most powerful. that is part of the reason why they run so good for what they are and last long.
Most recent Macintosh OS is limited to only the most recent Macs. THIS MEANS THAT THEY DON'T LAST LONGER - YOU CAN PUT WINDOWS 8 ON A 10 YEAR OLD PC! (Theoretically)
YOU CAN'T REPLACE PARTS ON A MAC!
YOU CAN'T INSTALL UNSIGNED CODE ON A MAC, WITHOUT VOIDING THEIR WARRANTY!
YOU SAID "they will always have the latest and best quality parts, even if they are not the most powerful"... THIS IS THE BIGGEST OXYMORON EVER, ESPECIALLY FOR THEIR PRICE!
THE REASON MACS ARE SO "SECURE" IS NO HACKER IS GOING TO TAKE THE TIME TO CODE A VIRUS FOR A MINORITY OF COMPUTER, SO WINDOWS IS ESSENTIALLY ALIENATED FOR ITS SUCCESS. THIS DOESNT MAKE MACS MORE SECURE, TAKE ANY APPLE MOBILE DEVICE, MOST OF THEM ARE JAILBROKEN, THUS DISPROVING YOUR THEORY THAT APPLE'S CODING IS IMPERVIOUS TO MANIPULATION

VERY SAD THAT YOU ARE STILL DEFENDING APPLE'S SHOCKING BUSINESS PRACTICES...
“Brevity is the soul of wit.”

Believe it or not, Macs are the same as low quality Microsoft machines in almost every way. They charge a fortune just for the packaging, even though the hardware is completely the same. Amcs are also the most secure computers in the market, but incredibly restrictive. You are paying extra for slightly more protection by removal of priveliges.
just about the only thing in this that is true is that macs are more restricted but are more secure. they will always have the latest and best quality parts, even if they are not the most powerful. that is part of the reason why they run so good for what they are and last long.
Most recent Macintosh OS is limited to only the most recent Macs. THIS MEANS THAT THEY DON'T LAST LONGER - YOU CAN PUT WINDOWS 8 ON A 10 YEAR OLD PC! (Theoretically)
YOU SAID "they will always have the latest and best quality parts, even if they are not the most powerful"... THIS IS THE BIGGEST OXYMORON EVER, ESPECIALLY FOR THEIR PRICE!
THE REASON MACS ARE SO "SECURE" IS NO HACKER IS GOING TO TAKE THE TIME TO CODE A VIRUS FOR A MINORITY OF COMPUTER, SO WINDOWS IS ESSENTIALLY ALIENATED FOR ITS SUCCESS. THIS DOESNT MAKE MACS MORE SECURE, TAKE ANY APPLE MOBILE DEVICE, MOST OF THEM ARE JAILBROKEN, THUS DISPROVING YOUR THEORY THAT APPLE'S CODING IS IMPERVIOUS TO MANIPULATION

Well... at least we know the Caps Locks function on the PC REALLY works.
maulz - warrior - level 195 - belenus - iPhone 7

Apple may not have the most powerful items or the best business practices but they do know how to package things. You have to admit, they have some of the most innovative minds.
I was thinking quite the opposite actually compared to other brands, but I can admit that I am jealous of their designs. They almost sued Android for having edges that were to close in roundness with theirs. That made me a little angry because unboxing an Android is not all that great now :(.
x*Warrior Tank*x
x*Arawn*x
x*BadaBing*x

Critical thinking greatly intrigues me.

Apple may not have the most powerful items or the best business practices but they do know how to package things. You have to admit, they have some of the most innovative minds.
I was thinking quite the opposite actually compared to other brands, but I can admit that I am jealous of their designs. They almost sued Android for having edges that were to close in roundness with theirs. That made me a little angry because unboxing an Android is not all that great now :(.
Lol, that was hilarious. I did not realise you could actually patent a rectangular shape with round edges. Especially since companies have been making screens like that on multiple devices for years...

lol i think your caps lock is broken...

well i will look way more into this. but i have already decided to build a pc instead of buy a mac.

Lol, that was hilarious. I did not realise you could actually patent a rectangular shape with round edges. Especially since companies have been making screens like that on multiple devices for years...
Specific roundness, I suppose. I admit that I do not have knowledge on the whole story.
x*Warrior Tank*x
x*Arawn*x
x*BadaBing*x

Critical thinking greatly intrigues me.