Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Apple vs. Microsoft vs. Google

Google for phone. Microsoft for computer
well it really depends on what u want. PC's are more universal and there are more programs for them, including viruses. i much prefer ios, it runs better and there are more apps on appstore than google play. apple products will always run better and last longer. :D
Please don't even suggest that they last longer...

Not only are the glass screens far more easy to break than their plastic counterparts, they weigh a lot more too.
The products get discontinued after how long?
How long until a real upgrade is made? I'm sure the recent phones have basically been 4S's and made them millions.
Most Macs cant upgrade to Mountain Lion due to apple restrictions.

iOS devices are too jailed to do anything cool, and Apple's obsession with battery performance is why we don't have dynamic/live backgrounds that were on Android years ago (Yes they really are awesome).
they run better, type on an android then type on an ios. they newest apple ipad is now the lightest full size tablet in the world.

that is because they are constantly making it better.

lol, see what they have before you bash. the most recdent iphone is an iphone 5s.

lol, OS Mavericks is the latest OS, and it can be put on older macs.

they are too jailed for hackers and such. again, LOL they have moving backgrounds on ios now!

you need to keep up with what apple has done before you bash. :D

Here's what I know:

I hold a galaxy note 3 in one hand and say: "This is pretty nice, nice big screen. neat phone."
I hold a iPhone 5s in the other hand and say: "Wow. The design and craftsmanship of this device is second to none".

One is a nice piece of plastic. The other is a miracle of design.

Thats the difference.
maulz - warrior - level 195 - belenus - iPhone 7

Depends if u want a noob phone or a techie phone, If you are computer savvy like me and you lust for the nexus 5s quad cores, then android is a better choice, if u are looking for an easy, out-of-the-box-ready-to-go phone then apple
nonsense. if you don't know why the quad core doesn't really have anything on the A7 then you are not so very computer savvy as you think.

Depends if u want a noob phone or a techie phone, If you are computer savvy like me and you lust for the nexus 5s quad cores, then android is a better choice, if u are looking for an easy, out-of-the-box-ready-to-go phone then apple
nonsense. if you don't know why the quad core doesn't really have anything on the A7 then you are not so very computer savvy as you think.
So you're saying that the dual-core A7 is better than quad-core of Android phones? I'm sorry, but please give me citations as I'm super curious what tests were actually performed to prove what you've said.
A mage at heart... Fire mage that is.
Currently actively playing the game.

You are aware that there is also talk that for the new nexus phone they will be adding hyper threading functionality, allowing EVEN faster processing speeds

And snapdragon quad core vs A7 duel core, I fancy my chances, the snapdragon is so fast it can record and replay in 4K. That is 4x the resolution of ur new HD TV btw

And snapdragon quad core vs A7 duel core, I fancy my chances, the snapdragon is so fast it can record and replay in 4K. That is 4x the resolution of ur new HD TV btw
I'm not going to do your research for you. Try Google. Maybe start with: why the a7 is faster than quadcore
Read up on voltage, multi threading, benchmarks, etc.

Oh, gratz. A7 is more superior in web-browsing. WOW IT MUST BE SO POWERFUL.

Obviously an efficient dual-core processor will be quicker than an inefficient quad-core processor. Try benchmarking something that's actually CPU intensive, and we'll see who comes out on top.
A mage at heart... Fire mage that is.
Currently actively playing the game.

Oh, gratz. A7 is more superior in web-browsing. WOW IT MUST BE SO POWERFUL.

Obviously an efficient dual-core processor will be quicker than an inefficient quad-core processor. Try benchmarking something that's actually CPU intensive, and we'll see who comes out on top.
Just stop.