Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: No proof what-so-ever that God/Jesus exists.

I am a complete believer in God and I am Christian. It gives people a purpose in life and to value something in life. Some do not like religion because with God there is sin and wrong doing. But without God you can be immoral and sin without feeling guilt. You cant find proof of God if you don't look.
Imagine if everyone was Christian with the same moral motives. People would start to treat each other better and it makes you think about others. The reason we are all here in this mortal world is to test us and thats why God cant show himself because he is testing faith. Personally I do my best to follow my religion but nobody is perfect.
In the end I could be wrong and just be dissolved back into the earth but I wouldn't want to take the chances if I was going to be judged. I believe in life after death and we still have a purpose so thats what drives me to do good because it gets me somewhere. But it is still true that a positive attitude and selfless works and doing you best to be a good person benefits others around you and makes you happier. This is just what I believe hope it helped. :D
This is just like saying Christianity is the superior religion in the world. I hope you don't offend anyone
Wattzon of Sulis

I am not religious. Frankly i wont go into why as i will end up hated.

What i will say is that i have no issue with people being religious until they, and their religion decide to impose a set of beliefs on people.
I also do not think parents should have the right to teach religion as i it were fact, it is a belief system and to teach it as fact to an easily influenced mind such as that of a child is brainwashing. If you do "find" religion or God, it should be through your own experiences and discoveries. Not because you were taught so
pigman, with the fury of the pigs and the mind of a man
level 210+ rogue
Morrigan
Avalon
put your pants on, we're going out

Some people like you say evil exists. We see it every day. It is in the daily example of man's inhumanity to man. It is in the multitude of crime and violence everywhere in the world. These manifestations are nothing else but evil. And therefore to you, God doesnt exist.

Yet evil does not exist, or at least it does not exist unto itself.

Does "cold" exist? No it doesnt, cold is the absence of heat.
Does darkness exist? No it doesnt, darkness is the absence of light.

Evil is simply the absence of God. It is just like darkness and cold, a word that man has created to describe the absence of God. God did not create evil. Evil is not like faith, or love that exist just as does light and heat. Evil is the result of what happens when man does not have God's love present in his heart. It's like the cold that comes when there is no heat or the darkness that comes when there is no light.
Druid Guide - Role, Build, Stats and Gear
Rogue Guide - Role, Build, Stats and Gear
Dual-Device Guide - For The Hardcore Players
Dragonlord Armour Revamp - Compilation Thread

I DONT believe in Jesus, and I DONT believe in the Big Bang Theory. You see, I make my own inferences and my own theory.
But, I DO believe in ET. Not saying they created us or anything but the Annuaki theory makes most of all sense.
See if God was real and there are other planets (Unlimited it a fair term for what we know) and if there are that many planets i can ASSURE you there are other beings other than us, you see? Now, we picture god as a human correct? Why so? What makes us so important rather than the other beings? The only other begins that are recorded are aliens. So wouldnt god look as an alien in there point of view? Or are aliens god(s)? Think about it, they say god is magic, can do anything, etc.
Aliens are said to be far more advanced than us. (FAR MORE) Isnt god also? So I don't know what I'm trying to say, just trying to put a puzzle together. If you don't believe in ET, research it. There are photos, videos, of them that were recorded in the 1900, I don't think photo shop was able back then. :lol: , overall whatever this/these things are, they're freaky.

Some people like you say evil exists. We see it every day. It is in the daily example of man's inhumanity to man. It is in the multitude of crime and violence everywhere in the world. These manifestations are nothing else but evil. And therefore to you, God doesnt exist.

Yet evil does not exist, or at least it does not exist unto itself.

Does "cold" exist? No it doesnt, cold is the absence of heat.
Does darkness exist? No it doesnt, darkness is the absence of light.

Evil is simply the absence of God. It is just like darkness and cold, a word that man has created to describe the absence of God. God did not create evil. Evil is not like faith, or love that exist just as does light and heat. Evil is the result of what happens when man does not have God's love present in his heart. It's like the cold that comes when there is no heat or the darkness that comes when there is no light.

I've seen this before and it isn't nearly logical. If darkness doesn't, then light doesnt. What is light? You think whatever created this planet started off light? Maybe so, but I doubt it. Take every planet away, and star, everything overall. What is left? Maybe darkness, no one will ever know. But it seems more logical.
Now you said cold doesnt exist? Wrong again, cold is how it was first, heat gives coldness warmth. What is heat? What is heated? Fire, lights, the sun. What if all that was gone (not created) what would be left? More logically cold and darkness? Sounds evil right? Not light and warmth, which is what god is seemed as. Cold and darkness is left. Overall anything can be proven wrong mostly. I'm just a 14 year old but I do have much time to research this, and dig into mysterious creepy topics.

I just can't comprehend why the universe would've even come about without a Creator. That makes absolutely no sense. When you become a True Christian, you can almost physically feel it. Teaching your children this is not brainwash, because the Father has provided them Free Will. If it is their desire to be of another religion, so be it, but they will suffer damnation after the Age of Accountability. As someone else stated in this post, you will have a True Conscience after you truly accept him as Lord and Savior, and your spirit will ache when you sin.
x*Warrior Tank*x
x*Arawn*x
x*BadaBing*x

Critical thinking greatly intrigues me.

Let me pose this as a counter question, just put of curiosity.

If everything had to have been created, where did "God" come from?

"He always was" or "he just is" are not answers, if you truly believe that creation is the answer, then answer how creation was created
pigman, with the fury of the pigs and the mind of a man
level 210+ rogue
Morrigan
Avalon
put your pants on, we're going out