Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: A discussion about religion

Atheists are a non- prophet organization lol
Nice one. :lol:
-------------
Dersu of Herne
lvl 135+ Druid (Double Helix Build)
Clan Infection... of the Britannians family of clans.

Oh my word this is a huge topic!

I refuse to get in on this as I won't talk about my religion over text. It is much easier face to face. I will say I am a Christian though.

I refuse to get in on this as I won't talk about my religion over text. It is much easier face to face. I will say I am a Christian though.

I know right? It is much easier face to face. We could have done this whole thread in a few hours instead of a year
Psalm 46:10 He says, "Be still, and know that I am God; I will be exalted among the nations, I will be exalted in the earth."

Solumbum-200
WeldenS-36
BlodgarmS-35
EragonS-27

Junior Journalist of the Dal Riata Daily Enquirer

Proud Clansman of Divergent

I know right? It is much easier face to face. We could have done this whole thread in a few hours instead of a year
An argument face to face is usually an argument without facts and an argument without facts is pointless.

Atheists are a non- prophet organization lol
Heard this one a while back:
Q: Why can’t atheists solve exponential equations?
A: Because they don’t believe in higher powers.

Yep... Lame, I know.

An argument face to face is usually an argument without facts and an argument without facts is pointless.

Don't take offense please. Just because someone may not have the mind for debating face to face or just are not good at it does not mean that it is pointless (although i don't know u so i cnt say how well u personally debate). I am not the best at debating though i am all right at it. I am getting better. Again don't take offense Many people learn from face to face debates.
Psalm 46:10 He says, "Be still, and know that I am God; I will be exalted among the nations, I will be exalted in the earth."

Solumbum-200
WeldenS-36
BlodgarmS-35
EragonS-27

Junior Journalist of the Dal Riata Daily Enquirer

Proud Clansman of Divergent

Don't take offense please. Just because someone may not have the mind for debating face to face or just are not good at it does not mean that it is pointless (although i don't know u so i cnt say how well u personally debate). I am not the best at debating though i am all right at it. I am getting better. Again don't take offense Many people learn from face to face debates.
I am not offended at all but I do not believe you realise what an actual official debate is. Even when you see a debate with just talking, those people would have prepared for weeks or even months gathering data that others can later look up and verify. The truly grand debates will even require more preparation and a person to bring anticipated documents and references with them to back up their premise.

To just stand there and utter your opinion over and over again is pointless. There is no meaning without evidence. If we were to just instantly teleport to each other at the beginning of this topic and start an argument, it would have turned out worse than this forum. Why? Well, there is no time for us to refute with calm articulated words, there would be no chance to do research and find real evidence rather than manifested logic, and there would be no cushion to stop the inevitable "rage quit" from one of us which again makes it pointless.

To some extent, one does require a "mind for debating face to face" but that regards being able to use your evidence and form a properly structured argument. It is not just the ability to face someone and shout your opinion in their face in different variations expecting them to yield.