Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Forum Game: Movie Time

The way you play is you picked a movie you recently watched and make a short review then your rating for the movie, then write what you think of the movie above you :D for example:
Pacific Rim,
This movie is an action movie who will keep your adrenaline pumping and entertain you for hours. I believe the movie had more potential than it was made, some lines redone, some organizing of scenes to make it fit together more. I give the movie a solid 7/10
Last edited by xvanguardx on Sat Jul 13, 2013 3:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Belenus-
Assassinprime- lvl102 Ranger
Ravenwing-lvl68 Mage
Betaprime2-lvl68 Warrior
S0uth-lvl61 Rogue
Gwydion-
AtlasPrime-lvl180+ warrior

Re: Forum Game: Movie Time

Centurian

AWESOME, EPIC, INTENSE, and AMAZING! This movie is about the 3,000 Romans of the Ninth Legion who are stationed at the northernmost point of the frontier against the fearless Picts. During the campaign, the legion trusts a Pict scout named Etain, a fearless, heartless woman who leads them into an ambush: only 8 Centurians survive, deep behind enemy lines. They then must find their way back to the frontier while avoiding Etain and the Picts. This movie is probably the BEST movie I have EVER seen. 10/10.

PS: It's on Netflix instant watch..
World Taranis

- Regenleif -
Rachmaninoff
Aedin Flameborn

Former Leader in theILLUMINATI, Aeon, and Taranis United

I am a Guide! If you need any tips/help/advice, Click Here to send me a message!

I've got 2 I watched recently that were great

1. Olympus Has Fallen: One of the most Intense, action packed thrillers I have ever seen IN MY LIFE!! maybe 10 minutes of leading up and the rest is Heart-Pounding fun!! The VFX are amazing and the plot line develops beyond only the terror of the White House being overtaken. Plus it's got Gerard Butler, Aaron Eckhart, and Morgan Freeman so what could go wrong!! 10/10!! P.S. This movie is on Movie Box from Cydia free for streaming or downloading and will be in Redbox soon.

2. Hansel & Gretel: Witch Hunters: This movie is Epic, intense, And somewhat funny all at the same time. If you're looking for a deep plotted action movie then i'm not sure if this would be your top choice, but it sure was entertaining!! Also the 2 lead actors do a great job! Jeremy Renner (Hawkeye in The Avengers and Aaron Cross in The Bourne Legacy) is legit and Gemma Arterton (Princess Tamina in Prince of Persia) is quite sexy in her.... outfit :- P Overall 10/10 Great Movie. P.S. Also in Movie Box from Cydia free for streaming or downloading and also is in Redbox.

Vanguard took mine...but his summary sucks.
Pacific Rim
Sea Monsters, otherwise known as the Kaiju, are attacking...the apocalypse has begun. To fight this apocalypse, Jaegars, massive robots, are created. A pilot and a trainee are teamed up in an old Jaegar, and are the only defense left.
9/10. Vanguard you suk lol
Hi, I quit. Thanks.
Booty is the most important thing.

I also saw Pacific Rim and I rate it at an 8/10 because it was definitely cool and awesome, but it didn't stand out and make itself feel like a masterpiece.
Still a great, action-packed movie though.

I have to admit, I get enthralled by anyway movie I start watching whether it's a kiddy movie, an action movie, a romantic movie, etc.
So I'm not the best critic. It's the same for video games. Back before I read reviews, I would call every new video game of mine the best game ever.