Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Had enough.

Every post I make there is a comment targeting it in a rude way. I'm not aiming to be a troll, nor am I trying to be one. You guys don't realise you have to listen to other people's experiences and opinions before stating something is wrong, nonsense, or a "troll". Do I hate on people's comments? No of course not. Why do I block people? Because they hate on EVERY single reply I write out. I help people as much as I can, but you people, know who you are, always, always, put me down. I'm sick of it. For instance, in V3 in my experience I found rapid shot to make me shoot slower with heroic gloves on then normally just autoing with gloves on, no rapid. Different people do different things, see different things, experience different things. Like some people don't have a working a quest, but other people do have the same quest and it works. I try and help. And if its not affecting you, please just stop telling me to get off the forums and stop giving people help. I'm a nice person when I need to be. Its pretty much bullying if you think about it.
World- Sulis
FrostKnight- LVL 222 Ranger
FrostDagger- LVL 198 Rogue
Sancus- LVL 197 Mage

Re: Had enough.

LMFAO!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

The troller has had enough, welcome to our world.

I suggest you make a new forum account, post 10x less than you do now and actually contribute to the posts and not make some stupid comment. The only reason I haven't blocked you is I love reading your posts, they make me laugh and turn a sh*t day into a good one.

People give you dirt because you post about things you have no idea about, you claim rapid shot slows down your attack speed, Druids are fine with energy problems, post about DL armour and wep when your 70 levels below the requirement!!!

I wonder why they give you dirt, it's just all a troll in everyone's eyes.
181 Druid
166 Rouge

Veteran CH Player, playing since December 2011.
Proud owner of a white coven

Proud Member of Aeon
"Patience is bitter, but its fruit is sweet"
There is no sweet fruit for CH...

I agree with god, and your fed up with us laughing at you? Stop laughing at us. There's this thing called karma....

117+ Druid (Main) RedDogy
70+ Ranger
63+ Rogue
World: Morrigan
Clan: Looking for clan. (Old one was dead)
Current: Class Balance is a must!

Don't Judge a book by its cover.

There are 3 types of people in this world. Those that can count, and those that can't.

I agree with god, and your fed up with us laughing at you? Stop laughing at us. There's this thing called karma....
There is no karma, or luck. Only the force

- may the force be with you

you could say I'm a Sith, but I'm normally a Jedi.
World- Sulis
FrostKnight- LVL 222 Ranger
FrostDagger- LVL 198 Rogue
Sancus- LVL 197 Mage

you could say I'm a Sith, but I'm normally a Jedi.
No your a tool and a troll. Now leave the forums lol. If you dont want to leave then make a new acc. Dont post useless crap. And sometimes dont post at all. See when i troll its funny. When you troll it just doesnt make sense and people like to laugh bcuz the post is so off topic or stupid, in a sense.

Am I annoying? Or am I a cool chieftain :lol:
Belenus-
Assassinprime- lvl102 Ranger
Ravenwing-lvl68 Mage
Betaprime2-lvl68 Warrior
S0uth-lvl61 Rogue
Gwydion-
AtlasPrime-lvl180+ warrior

:lol: :lol: :lol:
-may the force be wit you XD
Morpheus
From Taranis
Level 79
Live your day like its your last, because your never promised another one.-Me
░░░░░░░███████ ]▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░▂▄▅█████████▅▄▃▂
░░███████████████████].
░░◥⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙◤.