Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Suspect 2 CAPTURED!

#21
That's the question everyone is dying to know. Why would the govermnent do such a thing?

It's no use arguing about it but wil remain as an opinion. Since most people rather not look into it and be naive about the ppl who are protecting them. (Again all opnions)

This raises the question further, was it suppsoe to be a sign for London Marathon ? What happened with the fake bomb issue with 2012 Olympics? There is too many theories to know the truth, that's what possiblyw why it's corrupt and the government knows it.

And btw i'm not a extremist or terrorist whtever (like common terrosist playing CH). Just happened to be influenced by the media :/ Lol
Image

Re: Suspect 2 CAPTURED!

#22
No one said the government did it. Nobody said they were murdering their own people. 911 was the biggest conspiracy of all time, but that's another story for another topic. The REAL suspect was transported to Saudi-Arabia on national security. Why? He didn't want to arrest a Saudi. Why? He went to see what to do and asked for help from the Saudis. Why? His alliegence is with the Saudis. Why? What religion do you think he is? Muslim.
Lv 130 active rogue
Coolbreezer
Long lost level 100 mage
Uziweaut

Re: Suspect 2 CAPTURED!

#24
Some people (including me) think that this is part of a huge conspiracy that will affect the world - One World Order. We do have evidence that these things were staged by the government in order to set up for their end game. Sandy Hook? Used to control gun laws so people can't defend themselves when the time comes. Common Core Math and Most Shows on TV? Deliberately dumbing down the next generation. And the list goes on and on. I never thought I'd sound this "crazy" today. I too thought people made this stuff up at first but now I know.
MaxTheSuper
xx Warrior Tank xx
xx Clan Uskoci xx
xx Full Warden thanks to: Bourne, the clan bank, and most of all Bellatrix/Taglia xx

Re: Suspect 2 CAPTURED!

#25
johnrock wrote:His older brother ****** him up its not tottaly his fault. He looks up to his bro and has been since he was born and his brother ruined him. But its still a very bad thing

thats a load of bs he had a choice and he knew what he was doing and obama is stupid giving him a civilian trial when he is not a citizen.
MortalCreed 225 Rogue
EMT 136+ Druid
Zapto 215+ Mage
Noob of Avalon:D
FULL DOCH GUL+VOID DAGGER
My YouTube Channel: https://youtu.be/ajhrygBzBBU
Image

Re: Suspect 2 CAPTURED!

#26
People can be one-sided to what they hear on the media. You only get one side to a story you hear, how do you know it's the EXACT truth? What if he was framed? (Evidence... were talking about CIA here they can manipulate the media just like that.) So rather feeling secure and 100% with what you hear on the media which's purpose is to purely influence and twist inoccent minds, question what goes on behind the scenes for once.

I'm not from America but i've seen on Youtube US dollar bills, if you fold them a certain way you can see the pentagon and Twin tower crashing.... September 9th.... Scary don't you think?
Image

Re: Suspect 2 CAPTURED!

#28
MaxTheSuperr wrote:Some people (including me) think that this is part of a huge conspiracy that will affect the world - One World Order. We do have evidence that these things were staged by the government in order to set up for their end game. Sandy Hook? Used to control gun laws so people can't defend themselves when the time comes. Common Core Math and Most Shows on TV? Deliberately dumbing down the next generation. And the list goes on and on. I never thought I'd sound this "crazy" today. I too thought people made this stuff up at first but now I know.


Basically, what I'm understanding here is that people try to look deeper at certain situations but don't use cold hard facts and logic when they are obvious. Obama has kids, people. Do you think a man with kids is going to kill innocent kids at Sandy Hook and the kid at the bombing? No! People say that he planned for this when it goes against everything that is right in front of your face! :| And hes not the only one with kids in the government, if this was staged, at least one person would have publicly said so who was in the government because they disagreed with it. There may be "evidence", but someone would have said that it was staged in the government.
Orian lvl 143 Pinsticker Elite, Marath Damane
Frey lvl 49 Noobcake Elite

Image

Re: Suspect 2 CAPTURED!

#29
Orian wrote:Basically, what I'm understanding here is that people try to look deeper at certain situations but don't use cold hard facts and logic when they are obvious. Obama has kids, people. Do you think a man with kids is going to kill innocent kids at Sandy Hook and the kid at the bombing? No! People say that he planned for this when it goes against everything that is right in front of your face! :| And hes not the only one with kids in the government, if this was staged, at least one person would have publicly said so who was in the government because they disagreed with it. There may be "evidence", but someone would have said that it was staged in the government.


Perfect example of one-sided minds.
Image

Re: Suspect 2 CAPTURED!

#30
Samkhan8000 wrote:
Orian wrote:Basically, what I'm understanding here is that people try to look deeper at certain situations but don't use cold hard facts and logic when they are obvious. Obama has kids, people. Do you think a man with kids is going to kill innocent kids at Sandy Hook and the kid at the bombing? No! People say that he planned for this when it goes against everything that is right in front of your face! :| And hes not the only one with kids in the government, if this was staged, at least one person would have publicly said so who was in the government because they disagreed with it. There may be "evidence", but someone would have said that it was staged in the government.


Perfect example of one-sided minds.
Not one-sided(the post maybe, but definetely not the mind, bad assumption). I see both points, but I think one point is more valid. Just like political viewpoints. You can see both sides, but you believe one side is better. That is a completely unfair and illogical acuusation.
Orian lvl 143 Pinsticker Elite, Marath Damane
Frey lvl 49 Noobcake Elite

Image

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 5 guests