Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Suspect 2 CAPTURED!

#11
But knowing how corrupt FBI/ World government's are (i mean no offence to amercians) and especially USA officals, it's possible it was a set up :'(

There's a lot of views to this, so your oppinion is always welcome :)
Image

Re: Suspect 2 CAPTURED!

#12
Samkhan8000 wrote:But knowing how corrupt FBI/ World government's are (i mean no offence to amercians) and especially USA officals, it's possible it was a set up :'(

There's a lot of views to this, so your oppinion is always welcome :)

I agree with u (Our national gov is corrupt and shittt tbh)
Image

Galactus: Level 100 Rogue
World: Taranis
Clan: Curiosity
Image

Re: Suspect 2 CAPTURED!

#13
Gj to the government for capturing the criminal. I looked at the evidence left for dead posted and it doesn't show much proof at all about the Boston Marathon being a set-up. And like I've said before, why would the government do this(You don't just blow up your own people for any reason)? Anyhow, hearts out to all the victims of the bombings. :)
Orian lvl 143 Pinsticker Elite, Marath Damane
Frey lvl 49 Noobcake Elite

Image

Re: Suspect 2 CAPTURED!

#14
I don't understand...I the government is corrupt, fine. That is your opinion. What does that have to do with the Bombings? Even a corrupt government doesn't have much of a reason to do what happened.
Gladier
Relentless

Re: Suspect 2 CAPTURED!

#15
Orian wrote:Gj to the government for capturing the criminal. I looked at the evidence left for dead posted and it doesn't show much proof at all about the Boston Marathon being a set-up. And like I've said before, why would the government do this(You don't just blow up your own people for any reason)? Anyhow, hearts out to all the victims of the bombings. :)

It actually makes perfect sense for this type of scenario to be a set up. Now if it actually was or not is another question. It makes perfect sense if the government wanted to get a rise out of all the Americans. Because through terrorist attacks comes patriotism. It is only through struggles that Americans truly unite and become unified. Especially being on the brink of WW3 this would be the perfect oppurtunity to get people to form a sense of nationalism.

Re: Suspect 2 CAPTURED!

#16
TrueStealth wrote:
Orian wrote:Gj to the government for capturing the criminal. I looked at the evidence left for dead posted and it doesn't show much proof at all about the Boston Marathon being a set-up. And like I've said before, why would the government do this(You don't just blow up your own people for any reason)? Anyhow, hearts out to all the victims of the bombings. :)

It actually makes perfect sense for this type of scenario to be a set up. Now if it actually was or not is another question. It makes perfect sense if the government wanted to get a rise out of all the Americans. Because through terrorist attacks comes patriotism. It is only through struggles that Americans truly unite and become unified. Especially being on the brink of WW3 this would be the perfect oppurtunity to get people to form a sense of nationalism.


Like Pearl Harbor
Rosmerta
Dragonoid626 Ranger 172 Resurrected
Balor
Druid(151)

Re: Suspect 2 CAPTURED!

#18
Don't make extremist comments until stuff are sorted out. Some of you are starting to sound like a terrorist urself.

Re: Suspect 2 CAPTURED!

#19
The other ranger wrote:
TrueStealth wrote:
Orian wrote:Gj to the government for capturing the criminal. I looked at the evidence left for dead posted and it doesn't show much proof at all about the Boston Marathon being a set-up. And like I've said before, why would the government do this(You don't just blow up your own people for any reason)? Anyhow, hearts out to all the victims of the bombings. :)

It actually makes perfect sense for this type of scenario to be a set up. Now if it actually was or not is another question. It makes perfect sense if the government wanted to get a rise out of all the Americans. Because through terrorist attacks comes patriotism. It is only through struggles that Americans truly unite and become unified. Especially being on the brink of WW3 this would be the perfect oppurtunity to get people to form a sense of nationalism.


Like Pearl Harbor


I see what you all are saying, but I don't think the government would bomb their own people, especially with the fact that a bunch of nationalities running in it (that could cause world war 3). But your argument does make a lot of sense true stealth, but though pearl harbor united us, we didn't exactly do it. I just don't think the government would cause so much pain and drama for this even if it is possible. :(
Orian lvl 143 Pinsticker Elite, Marath Damane
Frey lvl 49 Noobcake Elite

Image

Re: Suspect 2 CAPTURED!

#20
TrueStealth wrote:
Orian wrote:Gj to the government for capturing the criminal. I looked at the evidence left for dead posted and it doesn't show much proof at all about the Boston Marathon being a set-up. And like I've said before, why would the government do this(You don't just blow up your own people for any reason)? Anyhow, hearts out to all the victims of the bombings. :)

It actually makes perfect sense for this type of scenario to be a set up. Now if it actually was or not is another question. It makes perfect sense if the government wanted to get a rise out of all the Americans. Because through terrorist attacks comes patriotism. It is only through struggles that Americans truly unite and become unified. Especially being on the brink of WW3 this would be the perfect oppurtunity to get people to form a sense of nationalism.
murder your own people for some moral?! Yea right
Legolas15
Retired
The greatest warrior to ever grace Arawn ;)
Brother to Jcbeast

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 5 guests