Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Bored

i like to train my hand to hand on the lv 130 arena guy. ;)
No hand to hand for a mage :p
No hand to hand for Mages? Bah I say, Bah! 1456 H2H here.

Tog
Togarth Lvl 150 Mage World Sulis General of Clan Retribution 3rd Place in Marshall's Crystal Armor Event (ChuckNorris)

i like to train my hand to hand on the lv 130 arena guy. ;)
No hand to hand for a mage :p
No hand to hand for Mages? Bah I say, Bah! 1456 H2H here.

Tog
What use is that to mages though?
[CENTER]
[/CENTER]

Check out the "Exciting new Melee Mage Build" thread in Mage area of forums. Get a Blade of Fire and some other damaging gear and go wild! It's kinda fun, even though I'm a Caster Mage at heart.

Tog
Togarth Lvl 150 Mage World Sulis General of Clan Retribution 3rd Place in Marshall's Crystal Armor Event (ChuckNorris)

Check out the "Exciting new Melee Mage Build" thread in Mage area of forums. Get a Blade of Fire and some other damaging gear and go wild! It's kinda fun, even though I'm a Caster Mage at heart.

Tog
Oh right. I completly forgot about the ice and fire blades. I guess it's kind of like using a druid for dps in a way right?
[CENTER]
[/CENTER]

One plus for mages though is the ranged combat not having to get all up in the fights buisness. Call me a chicken, but I get scured when I'm up close fighting with a mages armor 0.0
[CENTER]
[/CENTER]

with the hand to hand DPS mage, you can still hit the enemy twice (with ice shards and fire bolt - the two most powerful hits) before he attacks you

= even more dps
ChopstikNinja - Regretfully Retired from Celtic Heroes
Highest rank:Top 10 or so across all servers September?? 2014
Dollars Spent: $210?? Give or take $20
World: Crom
Class: Mage
Level: 206+
Senior Publicist, The Dal Riata Enquirer