Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Dicing

Let it be known on this time and date that Carebearpoo is predicting that dicing will be used as a means of scamming money from people. Low lifes will make "dicing" accounts to scam others. Some may let a few others in on the scam so they will say that the scammer is "legit". Be warned and know that I called this. Help keep dicing and gambling out of CH.
[CENTER]
[/CENTER]

Re: Dicing

Let it be known on this time and date that Carebearpoo is predicting that dicing will be used as a means of scamming money from people. Low lifes will make "dicing" accounts to scam others. Some may let a few others in on the scam so they will say that the scammer is "legit". Be warned and know that I called this. Help keep dicing and gambling out of CH.
Your a bit late dude, this has been done at least a hundred times per sever by the time im done writing this!

Re: Dicing

Your a bit late dude, this has been done at least a hundred times per sever by the time im done writing this!
Then you are aware of it. That's good. Lets put an end to it. Don't dice, tell others not to, and contact support.
[CENTER]
[/CENTER]