Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: What are you doing RIGHT NOW?

Morning wood and hung over... Last night got crazy.
Gotta love da morning wood
lol this made me laugh :D

What am I doing...well...

I am on the forums, not doing anything else, although I should be doing homework :P
-Morrigan-
Cronic, 143 Mage
Ninjastar, 127 Rouge
TheDarkSide, 67 Druid

Tada gan iarracht.

Re: What are you doing RIGHT NOW?

Lol I kinda like this post... Every time I go to check it and see what others are doing.. I'm like... Damnit.. Now I have to say what I'm doing.. Haha... This post will go on for infinity. Hahaha literally!

Uhmm .... Right now... I'm in the study hall... Reflecting on last night and being happy I didnt get that one girl pregnant. I, also hungry as heck... But Im waiting for Jess to text me so I can go grab a bite to eat with her. I'm also looking at this kid I grew up with but he doesn't know I'm here... He's flirting with this chick.. She's cute for him.
I have 25% battery left on my iPad and I have to keep doing homework.
I can't do this test I need to take.. I'll wait till Friday to take it.

Lauren's a ***. I'm over her. I don't care how hot she is.
I lost Elsie's number and I'm so sad about it.. She was sooooooo fine and sweet. We only got to make out. :(
I'm letting go of Irene, she's not hot enough.
Abby and I smashed in the hot tub last night... It was awesome because it was in public and there was people like 10 ft away playing volleyball
I came all in the hot tub and after they got done playing they all came and jumped in the hot tub.. LMFAO!!!! Suckers!
Would be funny if they found their leg hair being all sticky.. Hahahahahahaha.

This is actually a true story.

Oh! And! The pregnant test came out negative!! Yay!!!!!!