Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: 1 million reply! (go down in history)

got some terrible news for you matey.
In 89 days, this thread recieved 81 posts.
that means you get 0.91 posts per day.
To get to...your...1 million post it will take you a grand total of 3008.4 years.

I'm so very sorry for your loss ;)
Lol thanks for the math, however you can think of it as a business.. When you first start out business is slow, but once you get a big name for yourself and become Walmart, then thousands of people come in everyday.
Yes, at this current rate I will need to enter a cyro chamber to see it hit one million views
However, I do wish to see it hit a thousand replys :)

But I want 1000 stories.
Ok lets discuss storys :lol:
So im inlove with this girl right? She says she only wants to be friends but i still kiss her alot and she mostly acts calm about it..She so COMPLICATED! I was all over her neck today ;) Made my entire Monday.
The end!

One thing I've learned about girls... They don't know what they want!!! Haha.. Most girls just want to be happy.
I'll proove my theory to you if your willing to test it out.
Next time you get the chance, take her somewhere to eat, mc Donald's even.
Now when you guys go to order, notice how long it takes her to make her mind up on what to order.
When she can't decide, just tell the cash register person, " she will have the ranch blt sandwich "
( or whatever you know she likes ) perhaps you will have to probe first before you go, find out if she like chicken, bacon, and ranch.
Or order her whatever you think she will like.
Watch how she will be surprised and goes along with it.

Girls in general are complicated creatures.

If you want a girl to like you, the number one key to success is to be funny!
If your not naturally funny, then do your homework, watch comedy shows and skits, hang out with funny people, read books on how to be funny, learn jokes.
The trick is to be " cocky-funny "
For example: she is looking a miniature table and says: aww look how cute that tiny table is.
You reply with: yeah, it's almost as short at you! ( short chuckle and smile at her )
She will give you the glare. ( you know the look that chicks give when they have been partially offended )
Then you quickly reply again with: good thing I like short girls ( wink or smile and give a short hug and kiss somewhere on the side of her forehead or cheek )

Then she will smile back at you and call you a punk or something to the sort, and that means she likes you ;)

Good luck.

P.s. when your kissing her on the neck and lips, it makes a girl feel like you want her for a sexual purpose.
When you kiss her on the forehead ( side of the forhead also ) or nose or shoulder, she will feel adored and like you more.

Also, never talk dirty or hint that you want to have sex with her or talk perverted around her before you have had sex with her. Find out what her interests are and become her friend! Don't get this confused with being put in the friend zone, make sure that she knows you like her and she knows you want her for more than just sex. She will feel comfortable with you and begin to like you more and more.
Don't forget to not be perverted. Remember that sex will always come... If they like you and want to be with you then sex will always come. Don't focus on the sex... Because why? .... It... Will... Always... Come!

Need anymore help just give me a shout and I'll be happy to help.

But I want 1000 stories.
Ok lets discuss storys :lol:
So im inlove with this girl right? She says she only wants to be friends but i still kiss her alot and she mostly acts calm about it..She so COMPLICATED! I was all over her neck today ;) Made my entire Monday.
The end!

One thing I've learned about girls... They don't know what they want!!! Haha.. Most girls just want to be happy.
I'll proove my theory to you if your willing to test it out.
Next time you get the chance, take her somewhere to eat, mc Donald's even.
Now when you guys go to order, notice how long it takes her to make her mind up on what to order.
When she can't decide, just tell the cash register person, " she will have the ranch blt sandwich "
( or whatever you know she likes ) perhaps you will have to probe first before you go, find out if she like chicken, bacon, and ranch.
Or order her whatever you think she will like.
Watch how she will be surprised and goes along with it.

Girls in general are complicated creatures.

If you want a girl to like you, the number one key to success is to be funny!
If your not naturally funny, then do your homework, watch comedy shows and skits, hang out with funny people, read books on how to be funny, learn jokes.
The trick is to be " cocky-funny "
For example: she is looking a miniature table and says: aww look how cute that tiny table is.
You reply with: yeah, it's almost as short at you! ( short chuckle and smile at her )
She will give you the glare. ( you know the look that chicks give when they have been partially offended )
Then you quickly reply again with: good thing I like short girls ( wink or smile and give a short hug and kiss somewhere on the side of her forehead or cheek )

Then she will smile back at you and call you a punk or something to the sort, and that means she likes you ;)

Good luck.

P.s. when your kissing her on the neck and lips, it makes a girl feel like you want her for a sexual purpose.
When you kiss her on the forehead ( side of the forhead also ) or nose or shoulder, she will feel adored and like you more.

Also, never talk dirty or hint that you want to have sex with her or talk perverted around her before you have had sex with her. Find out what her interests are and become her friend! Don't get this confused with being put in the friend zone, make sure that she knows you like her and she knows you want her for more than just sex. She will feel comfortable with you and begin to like you more and more.
Don't forget to not be perverted. Remember that sex will always come... If they like you and want to be with you then sex will always come. Don't focus on the sex... Because why? .... It... Will... Always... Come!

Need anymore help just give me a shout and I'll be happy to help.

Hehe i think i just got benefits from her ;) Is a girl lying when she says she doesn't want to be in a relationship because of what she went though with her ex? I mean i know what HE did but..come on :|

nah, that's the truth.

Do you want a relationship with her or just the benefits?

If you want a relationship, ask her if she ever plans on getting married.
She will reply with a yes.
And then you say, well how do you ever plan on finding someone to marry if you won't let your walls down for a relationship
With a sweet guy like myself.
Say: I understand that you don't trust boys right now because of what you have been through, but I really like you and I will do whatever it takes to prove I'm different.
You can talk about how you feel a strong connection with her and you want to show her how a real boy should treat a girl if she would give you the chance.

Idk it all depends on what you want with her.
Also, girls are suckers for cheesy songs and poems. And if your willing to embarrass yourself for her she will notice and feel like there are no lengths you will go for her. Also, persistence is the key ;)

Lemme know and ill help you achieve whatever it is.

P.s. how old are you both ?