Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Post Your Favorite Bands/Artists

I'm interested in knowing what you guys listen to. I'm impressed that no one made this thread yet.
I listen to a lot of Melodic Metal, Metalcore, and Electronicore. All metal, just very different kinds.
I'm currently into In Flames, Fail Emotions, and Attack Attack. I listen to a lot more, thats just the mains right now for me.

Give me some youtube links too, if you'd like :mrgreen: .

Re: Post Your Favorite Bands/Artists

Ew. Attack Attack. Haha. ;p

Favourites? Let's see here:

Death Metal

Abysmal Torment
Allegaeon
Benighted
Bloodbath
Deicide
The Faceless
Fleshgod Apocalypse
Hour of Penance
Prostitute Disfigurment
Rings of Saturn

Black Metal

Agrypnie
Alcest
Agalloch
Bitter Frost
Blut aus Nord
Burzum
Carach Angren
Mirrorthrone
Shining (Sweden)
Winterhorde
Xasthur

Doom Metal

40 Watt Sun
Ahab
The Angelic Process
Doom:VS
Isole
Isen Torr
Katatonia
Mythological Cold Towers
Paradise Lost
Officium Triste
Swallow the Sun
Sunn O)))

Also into a ton of rock, electronic and rap, some orchestral music and also some ambient, but I cba to post 'em at the moment.
In Game Name: Silent
Level: 30
Server: Arawn
Clan: Odium [Leader]

Haha, attack attack... I used to listen to the harder stuff a lot more, but I've been falling into the lighters metalcore stuff now.
I just started getting into Fleshgod Apocolypes. I do still enjoy some Nile and Anaal Nathrahk a lot, just dont listen to it as much.
Im glad that you answered a bunch of good bands instead of being one of those people who are like "Slipknot!, there so hardcore" :lol: .

Haha, attack attack... I used to listen to the harder stuff a lot more, but I've been falling into the lighters metalcore stuff now.
I just started getting into Fleshgod Apocolypes. I do still enjoy some Nile and Anaal Nathrahk a lot, just dont listen to it as much.
Im glad that you answered a bunch of good bands instead of being one of those people who are like "Slipknot!, there so hardcore" :lol: .
If you have the time, you should check out Viatrophy or Culling the Weak. Groundbreaking unfathomable right there. Too bad they've both disbanded.

Yeah, I still have a soft spot for deathcore like Whitechapel and Despised Icon, and am still a Korn fan after many years. Fleshgod Apocalypse are great, although I dislike the symphonic sound that they're bringing into the new album. Still, Oracles and Mafia are some kickass techdeath.
And I haven't listened to Nile or Anaal in ages. Haha. Love both of them though.

Anytime. I confess I'm quite the elitist myself. ;D
Those kids come later.
In Game Name: Silent
Level: 30
Server: Arawn
Clan: Odium [Leader]

I listen to alot of different types of music but my favorite is Irish.
3 really good bands to check out for Irish music would be:

-Gaelic Storm
-Great Big Sea
-Sythian

If uve never listened to Irish I highly sugest it. Also enjoy music similar to that used in the lord of the rings.
Salrian

I have no idea what that even sounds like. Ill look it up in a bit. If its anything like i think, it reminds me of Eluveitie. Thats definitly some interesting stuff if you like irish folk stuff and metal at the same time.

Ive been listening to a lot of carcass lately. They're album heartwork that helped create melodic metal has got to be one of the greatist things ever writen. I love melodic.