Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

What are your hobbies?

You guys already know I love to draw and foamsmith, but I also enjoy dabbling in a little music. I can play the piano and the tin whistle. Writing is another hobby of mine! I love to write and am currently working on two books.

What are some things you all enjoy doing?
Last edited by Angmar Reid on Wed Oct 16, 2019 5:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Angmar Reid—Herne—169 Warrior
RagingRedhead—Danu—186 Warrior (currently more active)
I don’t rage quit, I ginger snap.

Re: What are your hobbies?

Goodness lol, what can't you do?

I do a bit of piano, and I tried guitar.
I love to read, but don't really have much time for that anymore.
One day, I would love to get into cars, drawing, martial arts, and juggling.

Pegasus (Lugh) Nosy blighter aren't ya? lol-Signature and Profile artwork by Angmar Reid
Mindreader (Warrior)Lethal Ninja (Rogue)
Doge Dandolo (Druid), Photon (Ranger), Shazaam (Mage), Staboteur (Rogue)
CH Community Discord, CH Database, Bitey's CH Guide, CH Itemfinder Band

I love to play golf, such a relaxing game to play and is really fun with friends. In the winter I love to ice skate and/or play pond hockey (used to play hockey in high school and I live in Minnesota so yeah lol). I also like to cook, can make all sorts of neat meals (including my famous authentic tacos ;) no, I do not use taco packets).
Zkills, Proud general of the beloved KodiakReavers of Belenus, the G.O.A.T clan

Professor/Detective Zkills, op mage of Epona, chieftain of KodiakReavers. Server banned for doing PvP in arena.

Can you do the impossible?
Celtic Heroes Ultimate Challenge

Mind wrote:Goodness lol, what can't you do?

I can’t dance, ride roller coasters, neatly do my hair, do decent at PvP, bake without getting flour all over the place, cook a sausage without making a mess, carve wood, paint with watercolors...

Zkills wrote:I love to play golf, such a relaxing game to play and is really fun with friends. In the winter I love to ice skate and/or play pond hockey (used to play hockey in high school and I live in Minnesota so yeah lol). I also like to cook, can make all sorts of neat meals (including my famous authentic tacos ;) no, I do not use taco packets).

And I sure as heck can’t skate for the life of me.

Angmar Reid—Herne—169 Warrior
RagingRedhead—Danu—186 Warrior (currently more active)
I don’t rage quit, I ginger snap.

Mind wrote:Goodness lol, what can't you do?

I do a bit of piano, and I tried guitar.
I love to read, but don't really have much time for that anymore.
One day, I would love to get into cars, drawing, martial arts, and juggling.

Air guitar doesn't count

Angmar Reid wrote:You guys already know I love to draw and foamsmith, but I also enjoy dabbling in a little music. I can play the piano and the tin whistle. Writing is another hobby of mine! I love to write and am currently working on two books.

What are some things you all enjoy doing?

Love the piano, can't play it but I do listen. It's so relaxing sometimes ill put some on spotify and lay there listening. Who are some pianists i should be listening to?

Romeo wrote:Love the piano, can't play it but I do listen. It's so relaxing sometimes ill put some on spotify and lay there listening. Who are some pianists i should be listening to?

I personally am a massive fan of the Piano Guys, which is an extremely talented Piano/Cello duo.
Have questions about anything? PM me!
Alternatively, you can occasionally find me online in Sulis.
Go team #WorldSkillsUSA2019!
Harbinger of cold hard logic and reason.
Check out the player-run Celtic Heroes Database!: celticheroesdb.com!