Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Thoughts on Warhammer: Odyssey?

If this game does end up meaning an end for ch development-wise, will a new area be created that lets us grind to 250 (for skills) and will crom be the true final boss?
If vr doesnt want to pour money into ch to make that happen i have a cheap solution. Make the new area lirs reach and the castle but do all of the graphics in a negative. Create new mobs to grind on and put crom in the castle where the bounty board is on a throne.
For drops and new gear it should be easy, make crom drop supper op dg type gear thats also highly armored and has extremely high resistances and evasions. Add a few mini raids in spots where doomclaw and rockbelly spawn that drop weapons and jewery. If you can fit the crookback and dustwither maps in put a few more bosses in them that maybe drop upgraded edl.
The main thing is, dont just leave ch hanging. The loyal players (like me from june 2011) are what made it possible to make your new game, dont forget us please.
Airrius 225 tank
TheGreenMan 216 druid
Balgair 221 rogue
Velocity 200 rogue
Iolo 225 ranger
Alistar 215 mage
Divym 223 mage

I think it looks interesting and could have potential. But... I think it’s already been done. As far as general concept, I mean... you got the characters that use some sort of spiritual power, the guys that use guns, and of course the people who use axes and bows and arrows. I’ve tried multiple games that already have these. It just... doesn’t seem unique—unlike CH. Which makes me sad if they’re putting more effort into this new Warhammer game than Celtic Heroes. Players might leave a unique and enduring game like CH for a new game that has things that are already done. It doesn’t help that all of our questions and concerns seem to be ignored. I don’t normally talk about things like that to avoid drama but I am genuinely disappointed. All the issues we’ve mentioned and ideas we’ve shared to improve a long-lasting, different, and genuinely entertaining MMORPG to keep it alive are being set aside for a completely new MMORPG that will just have other issues that need to be fixed and more content required. At least have one last big event for us to enjoy before one of our favorite mobile games is finished completely.
I feel like this is leading up to the end of Celtic Heroes. I don’t want to be getting cheesy or anything but @VR, I don’t know you quite realize how this makes us feel. Don’t get angry with the community for all of our suggestions and questions (while we can get carried away in our frustration). If all of this doesn’t give you a clue of what we think, I don’t know what will. Don’t forget Celtic Heroes.
Angmar Reid—Herne—169 Warrior
RagingRedhead—Danu—186 Warrior (currently more active)
I don’t rage quit, I ginger snap.

If this game does end up meaning an end for ch development-wise, will a new area be created that lets us grind to 250 (for skills) and will crom be the true final boss?
If vr doesnt want to pour money into ch to make that happen i have a cheap solution. Make the new area lirs reach and the castle but do all of the graphics in a negative. Create new mobs to grind on and put crom in the castle where the bounty board is on a throne.
For drops and new gear it should be easy, make crom drop supper op dg type gear thats also highly armored and has extremely high resistances and evasions. Add a few mini raids in spots where doomclaw and rockbelly spawn that drop weapons and jewery. If you can fit the crookback and dustwither maps in put a few more bosses in them that maybe drop upgraded edl.
The main thing is, dont just leave ch hanging. The loyal players (like me from june 2011) are what made it possible to make your new game, dont forget us please.
Level cap is 240.
UltimateIronman - Level 50 Morrigan

Youtube Series here

I'm really excited for WhO! Don't get me wrong CH is my game but I trust VR and I'm looking forward to this new games release and I hope that it will be as successful as CH thus making both games better in the long run.
I can understand the rational fear that VR perhaps has a new brainchild and ch is being put on the back burner, some would argue that this is already happening but for me it's just too soon to say. I'm looking forward to a great new game and to my favorite game getting even better! :D

I think it looks interesting and could have potential. But... I think it’s already been done. As far as general concept, I mean... you got the characters that use some sort of spiritual power, the guys that use guns, and of course the people who use axes and bows and arrows. I’ve tried multiple games that already have these. It just... doesn’t seem unique—unlike CH. Which makes me sad if they’re putting more effort into this new Warhammer game than Celtic Heroes. Players might leave a unique and enduring game like CH for a new game that has things that are already done. It doesn’t help that all of our questions and concerns seem to be ignored. I don’t normally talk about things like that to avoid drama but I am genuinely disappointed. All the issues we’ve mentioned and ideas we’ve shared to improve a long-lasting, different, and genuinely entertaining MMORPG to keep it alive are being set aside for a completely new MMORPG that will just have other issues that need to be fixed and more content required. At least have one last big event for us to enjoy before one of our favorite mobile games is finished completely.
I feel like this is leading up to the end of Celtic Heroes. I don’t want to be getting cheesy or anything but @VR, I don’t know you quite realize how this makes us feel. Don’t get angry with the community for all of our suggestions and questions (while we can get carried away in our frustration). If all of this doesn’t give you a clue of what we think, I don’t know what will. Don’t forget Celtic Heroes.
The game isn't going to die Schwing was very clear about that in his post. There's plenty of mobile gaming companies with more than one game so why can't vr have more than one game? Definitus also told us the next update is all about fixing bugs and all that. Some people on here are dangerous and putting thoughts in people heads about the game dieing, u shouldn't listen to them. The only people I listen to about things concerning this are the ones with red names, u should probably do the same.

Guess what, I met someone with your name on arawn yesterday thought it was u but they said they dont come on the forums. U could have a fan club ;)

The game isn't going to die Schwing was very clear about that in his post. There's plenty of mobile gaming companies with more than one game so why can't vr have more than one game? Definitus also told us the next update is all about fixing bugs and all that. Some people on here are dangerous and putting thoughts in people heads about the game dieing, u shouldn't listen to them. The only people I listen to about things concerning this are the ones with red names, u should probably do the same.

Guess what, I met someone with your name on arawn yesterday thought it was u but they said they dont come on the forums. U could have a fan club ;)
Thanks for your reply, Romeo. I wasn’t really saying that VR shouldn’t have more than one game, just that it seems like they’re leaving CH on the side and focusing more on this new game.
But yeah, you’re probably right. Should trust the admins more with that kind of stuff. Would just appreciate some answers and clearer communication on what’s going on.

I’ve got a doppelgänger? For which name, RagingRedhead or Angmar Reid? That’s hilarious. I hope I don’t have a fan club though... I’m hardly that interesting haha.

Thanks for your reply, Romeo. I wasn’t really saying that VR shouldn’t have more than one game, just that it seems like they’re leaving CH on the side and focusing more on this new game.
But yeah, you’re probably right. Should trust the admins more with that kind of stuff. Would just appreciate some answers and clearer communication on what’s going on.

I’ve got a doppelgänger? For which name, RagingRedhead or Angmar Reid? That’s hilarious. I hope I don’t have a fan club though... I’m hardly that interesting haha.
RagingRedHead :lol: nice name but it was Angmar, was a warrior also. Idk about not interesting, playing war with airsoft guns and artistic, pretty interesting I'd say. I actually thought Angmar was a made up name so was surprised someone else had it lol

RagingRedHead :lol: nice name but it was Angmar, was a warrior also. Idk about not interesting, playing war with airsoft guns and artistic, pretty interesting I'd say. I actually thought Angmar was a made up name so was surprised someone else had it lol
Okay, maybe not uninteresting. Just weird ;)
Angmar was actually a female Medieval name I found in some website a while back. Reid is and Irish (or Scottish... I forgot) surname that means something along the lines of “one with red hair.” I was going for a more “traditional” name.

Great words. Im happy one of the guides speaks up for us.