Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Songs U Don't Like

Blow Me (One Last Kiss)- Pink. I love some of Pink's songs but idk why i don't this one. I just can't see me saying, "Hey let's dance to this"
I think I’ve finally had enough, I think I maybe think too much, I think this might be it for us (blow me one last kiss). You think I’m just too serious, I think you’re full of sh-t My head is spinning so (blow me one last kiss). Just when I think it can’t get worse, I’ve had a unfathomable day (NO!) You’ve had a unfathomable day (NO!) we’ve had a unfathomable day (NO!). I think that life’s too short for this, I’ll pack my ignorance and bliss I think I’ve had enough of this. Blow me one last kiss
PurpleRain 226+ Mage
Vanity 227+ Druid
I can't make the World Purple when it's Gray
Beta Android Tester

I HATE mainstream crap. All of it

Set me up with David Bowie or westside connection and im happy. Try jb or young money i want to shoot myself in the ears
pigman, with the fury of the pigs and the mind of a man
level 210+ rogue
Morrigan
Avalon
put your pants on, we're going out

Lol I hate the number one song out ATM, clarity -.- its a repitative piece of ****. It basically says one line and puts some instrumental things
Houston/rogue216-lvl 216 combined-140 rogue and 76 druid,

Become one with the 216 today! Consultations are Monday- Friday 8 am to 6pm. No walk-ins, only scheduled appointments allowed!