Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: I quit

And bye vult u will be missed
Be true to the game, because the game will be true to you. If you try to shortcut the game, then the game will shortcut you. If you put forth the effort, good things will be bestowed upon you.

No wonder you were so rude to others - you were playing a game you didn't really like and enjoy. Well thanks for the whiny 'I'm leaving' post and the terrible justifications of why you had to rip people off and treat them poorly.

It baffles me why players make a show of quitting.
You sure are one toxic person
Lol. You base my entire character on one post out of the thousands and without having knowledge of who I am personally? I guess if that makes you feel better, then ok
Zyz 220 Druid
Noah Fences 220 Rogue

No wonder you were so rude to others - you were playing a game you didn't really like and enjoy. Well thanks for the whiny 'I'm leaving' post and the terrible justifications of why you had to rip people off and treat them poorly.

It baffles me why players make a show of quitting.
You sure are one toxic person
Lol. You base my entire character on one post out of the thousands and without having knowledge of who I am personally? I guess if that makes you feel better, then ok
Oops sorry meant to say you seem sorry if i hurt your feelings :(
Be true to the game, because the game will be true to you. If you try to shortcut the game, then the game will shortcut you. If you put forth the effort, good things will be bestowed upon you.

I know you and I haven't really been on the same page lately but it was kinda fun being in supreme with you and actually having a conversation with someone that I thought that I would never talk to. Espically what is happening right now and all the drama I still wish you the best in life.....
Lugh
Rogue - Bugs 221
Been a Celtic Heroes Shill since 2011 ._.
"There are so many bugs in this game that sometimes it feels like I’m playing Starship Troopers"

People hating on vulture while he is leaving? Smh No matter who it was even someone I hate I would give them the basic decency of being respectful as they actively left the game.
^