Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Gardens mage loot, anyone have ss’s of some that have dropped so far?

Heya mageoforumsphere :)
I wanted to start to update my fire mage guide to incorporate the new zone, corrupted gardens.
I have ss’s of the lux stores, I have an idea about boss resistance at reaver, bloodthorn, and lich. The only thing I don’t have is a database to do a calculus on the new gear to update my gear ranking lists.
Been told this is one of the more helpful sections of the guide and I wanted to expand it but I need some information.
Figured it could also help with general interest to know what mage BT gear is out there. If anyone has a ss of a mage drop could you post here? Thanks!!!
Feel free to pm me about anything or talk to me in game :D
Bob The God
This Bob guy is a guide? Legitimately?
Former EG try hard who’s now relaxing midgame on crom.
Fire Mages are where its at

Re: Gardens mage loot, anyone have ss’s of some that have dropped so far?

Bump
And for anyone who wants to, here[/quote] is an album of all the BT mage drops I have seen so far across servers. Most of the pics in there are from Gwydion and Mabon with a few from Arawn.
If you have any other BT mage drop pics I'd love to see em if you want to PM me them or post as a reply here :-)
Bob The God

Re: Gardens mage loot, anyone have ss’s of some that have dropped so far?

Bump
And for anyone who wants to, here
is an album of all the BT mage drops I have seen so far across servers. Most of the pics in there are from Gwydion and Mabon with a few from Arawn.
If you have any other BT mage drop pics I'd love to see em if you want to PM me them or post as a reply here :-)[/quote]
Bump
Bob The God